🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Hell yeah man, I’m doing the same for my son’s go kart right now.

shopping

24v though, things gonna be popping wheelies.

3 Likes

Nnnnaaauuuceee!! :grin::grin:

I wish I could do that at this point, my daughter just either taps the gas or holds it in and turns zig zags or all one direction, basically having just turned 3 she doesn’t know how to drive yet lol.

2 Likes

I remember those days haha. Upgrading the 1wd power wheels is tricky because it burns out and pulls to one side every time they start from a stop. I wish his Mario kart had a knockout for a second motor. I ended up cutting bike tires and screwing them to the plastic wheels for better traction.

2 Likes

Sorry…

I’m doing this same thing with spim08 cells. Spill the beans, all of them everywhere please.

2 Likes

Dang those pcb packs !

3 Likes

I see some 15s4p goodness there @DerelictRobot

1 Like

Yes, still a work in progress but im getting closer to finishing it :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

You working on converting a mill?

1 Like

Yep amat25lv conversion, the mill is based on the famous bf20L and pm25mv mills :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s really cool, good luck. Show a some of the things you make with that.

1 Like

Thanks, I will for sure :grin:

Idea is that it’s modular and can be more easily shipped/traveled with. @IndianGummy is my test dummy for this pack. Based on these in Devs at the moment:

5 Likes

@DerelictRobot where is :banana: for scale for the connector?

4 Likes

d00d… I did have pre-karam dibs on a pair, did you forgit??

1 Like

LOL they’re not even here yet. Those nice ladies at maytech are still hand winding my motors with love.

5 Likes

you and @Eileen are such fukkin’ teases… just remember my pre-karamdibs when it comes to making the shipping boxes

:wink:

4 Likes

Dudes got the need for speed.

6 Likes

Just some innocent vitamin d tablets

4 Likes

For dem long days of indoor CAD :rofl:

4 Likes