šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I love the use of micromatch connectors. :smiley:
Size looks appealing aswell, waiting for updates.!

Actually, this is an experiment point, the LHC isnā€™t quite visible here.
Could you visit the tunnel ?

1 Like

I only took pictures of what was allowed to photograph. Taking pictures up close wasnā€™t allowed. I was there during the modernization period only at the detector area. Didnā€™t get to see the ring of magnets, that one is a closed zone.

7 Likes

This looks just like something out of ironmanā€™s films. What is that ā€œbombā€ looking piece?

Woah, thereā€™s a step up on the shunts? What does it do? I have more questions but Iā€™m molesting my esk8 rn

5 Likes

fuuck so you are the one who bought them all :sob: :sob: :sob:
You donā€™t want to sell me just 1? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Sorry all taken, two for me and three for friends all going into 16s or 18s floatwheels!

3 Likes

4 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

Is that a ā€œflux boxā€ or something? :man_shrugging: Im confused :eyes:
Thought Flux is using Unitys, no?
Weird days :rofl:

1 Like

Haha FluxBox good idea :wink:

Yes itā€™s unity now :wink:

3 Likes

Im still confused :man_shrugging: :eyes:

1 Like

Current flux = unity
future flux = probably no unity but own [v]esc.

3 Likes

ahhhh, no more hide and seek hahhaha I got itā€¦Im a bit slow today :man_facepalming: :laughing:
Like I said: ā€œThe FluxBoxā€ :laughing:

1 Like

I saw mboards is selling a complete now with what looks like olllld unities still with bullets on them :rofl:

Please donā€™t judge why I was on that site, I was proving someone wrongā€¦ I swear

1 Like

I feel like itā€™s more likely the photos are just old. But IDK :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Could be but he does show it plugged in to his battery in his tissue paper enclosure.

2 Likes

I find the name pretty fitting as reaching the stars might be a side effect of using MBoards batteries.

3 Likes

@EboardSolutions does this have an IMU? Is it 12S max?

2 Likes

12S max, probably no IMU considering I spoke to frederick about switching the micro-usb to usb-c and even that fell on deaf ears.

1 Like