🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

That shit looks like it gonna create a black hole when turned on lol! What even is that? @3DServisas

2 Likes

particle accelerator :rofl:

2 Likes

Large Hadron Collider , Geneva

8 Likes

WRONG! Thats a freaking STARGATE!

3 Likes

Still working out the price. I have to double check with how much they would cost me. The first few I would send out at production cost.
The casing is super high quality HP nylon. Together with the copper strips would be roughly around 17 GBP if you get the Supra connectors and bolts yourself. I would not solder the connector on at this stage, maybe in the future if there is enough interest. Goes quick though, you can punch through the perforated copper and it falls in the right place.

Currently I could get them shipping within a week.

4 Likes

This for building the mold, I suppose. Clean technique :ok_hand:
Which wood are you using?

1 Like

This is MDF. Making a mold to pour a urethane gasket for the kaly enclosure

6 Likes

Actually, people were affraid it would

@Linny just want to say thanks for being a stellar human and returning the wallet right to their door!

8 Likes

Thanks! If i were the dude i would have shat my pants when i realized i lost my wallet, i did what i had to do :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

:rofl:
Tell @JJHoyt to hurry up and get these tires you need them bad and I could use a couple sets

3 Likes

Interesting. Smooth on?
How flexible are you going to go

What is this deck that your working on :star_struck:

2 Likes

I think its a West Coast Customs…nice piece of art though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Andrew shooted one over here a few weeks ago as well :smiley:

1 Like

Nice I saw theWC logo but haven’t seen that deck looks mean and sleek and fast :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe the foil is a bit confusing around the shape :sweat_smile:

Nah its not smooth on, its some other stuff i have. I think its 60a, and its super flexible, and a little squishy. Perfect for gaskets.

1 Like

Pardon my ignorance if there is a post already…looks interesting! Which BMS is this?
Those cutouts, where the board necks down…for thermal isolation? Flexibility?

2 Likes

Haha no post just yet but there will be soon. Yes this will be a BMS, and I will try to make it as universal as possible. The idea is to have this boards able to be a 6 to 16S BMS with on board low current switching / charging for charge only applications and or light loads like an electric scooter. With the help of an expansion board it should be able to do up to 200A ( for our solar boat application ) or it can be expanded with a DC-DC converter to do USB PD charging.

My battle for the past months has been listing all requirements for many applications and looking for compromises to have many applications covered without sacrificing functionality to much.

There will be no display and only a RGB bar to show battery status, I intend to have most / all communications over CAN to the VESC / Metr / Devaga to reduce cost as much as possible.

I really hope to get to schematics finishing and start routing soon, because we have some projects that we would like to implement it into ( 14S energy storage systems ). As soon as there are updates that contain more info I will share them :innocent:.

16 Likes

Thank you!
That sounds like a verrry useful combination of features. I wish you luck!

3 Likes