🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Oh you know, being a slave to the institutions and such. The usual. Honestly, looking back at it, 2020 was a super beneficial year for me personally. I was given an amazing opportunity with my company which allowed me to grow more than I ever have.

And while I do have enough parts to build 3 or 4 more boards in my garage, I’m definitely done building esk8s. (I’ll eventually list them all out)

I do miss the people though. Some more than others. A bunch of you nerds on here have taught me a lot and I can 100% say I would not be where I am without this community.

If any of you are going to EDC Las Vegas, Beyond Wonderland, Life is Beautiful, or Hard Summer… Hit me up, I’ll be packing a whole lotta goodies for free :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Did you move to Vegas?

1 Like

Nah, I actually planned to move to Oregon a few weeks back, but ended up staying in San Jose CA. Just driving to vegas next month to get shitfaced :+1:

What about you man? Any plans to build more boards? I got lots of parts whenever you want them :smirk:

3 Likes

Lol have a good time in Vegas dude, how does it work these days, do you get lap dances wearing hazmat suits?

Nothing much I have my battery build planned and I just need time to actually weld it, and I might get some free time to do it in May :crossed_fingers:.

Let me see what I might need next and I’ll hit you up, I appreciate so much bro.

I’d send you gift cards for hookers and blow if the Lord wasn’t watching us right now.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Dude.
I mean.
This is thing…
So gorgeous!

3 Likes

Why… Why would you do this?

7 Likes

Yeah, I have this beAUTY hanging on the wall for some time now. Its the Exorcist demonseed, 34", so a bit short for my taste. Get it off the wall for some mock ups from time to time :joy:

1 Like

Awesome board, man :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That shit looks like it gonna create a black hole when turned on lol! What even is that? @3DServisas

2 Likes

particle accelerator :rofl:

2 Likes

Large Hadron Collider , Geneva

8 Likes

WRONG! Thats a freaking STARGATE!

3 Likes

Still working out the price. I have to double check with how much they would cost me. The first few I would send out at production cost.
The casing is super high quality HP nylon. Together with the copper strips would be roughly around 17 GBP if you get the Supra connectors and bolts yourself. I would not solder the connector on at this stage, maybe in the future if there is enough interest. Goes quick though, you can punch through the perforated copper and it falls in the right place.

Currently I could get them shipping within a week.

4 Likes

This for building the mold, I suppose. Clean technique :ok_hand:
Which wood are you using?

1 Like

This is MDF. Making a mold to pour a urethane gasket for the kaly enclosure

6 Likes

Actually, people were affraid it would

@Linny just want to say thanks for being a stellar human and returning the wallet right to their door!

8 Likes

Thanks! If i were the dude i would have shat my pants when i realized i lost my wallet, i did what i had to do :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

:rofl:
Tell @JJHoyt to hurry up and get these tires you need them bad and I could use a couple sets

3 Likes