🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

But you could also have pocketed the cash and skated away, still doing no paperwork and coming out with a monetary profit.

People who choose moral profit are my kinda people.

9 Likes

Karma is a bitch, don’t challenge it

7 Likes

Are those the epoxy filled strips or the empty ones?

1 Like

Yeah I love how @Linny did not even think about it.
I hope they thanked him with some cash at least

4 Likes

Silicon sleeved (empty) are IP67. Coated strips are IP65.

1 Like

What’s this looks cool as hell

6 Likes

It’s a compact 5p 21700 module with 6mm supra bullet connectors. Airline compatible and waterproof-able. Was a challenge to get it compact enough to fit the Prototipo. The batteries are exchangeable and not welded in.

20 Likes

Hey bro, how have you been?

I like the cooling fan and the sharpie instruction left on the machine

5 Likes

I always found people wearing helmets inside buildings or store to be suspicious, more so when it is a full face one.

Good job on returning the wallet, that’s what everyone should be doing in that situation, too bad it’s not always the case.

3 Likes

how much are you selling those modules?

I used the empty silicone ones before and they ended up getting a leak and breaking. I’m looking for some PVC Epoxy filled ones that I can use VHB on the back of for next time.

Oh you know, being a slave to the institutions and such. The usual. Honestly, looking back at it, 2020 was a super beneficial year for me personally. I was given an amazing opportunity with my company which allowed me to grow more than I ever have.

And while I do have enough parts to build 3 or 4 more boards in my garage, I’m definitely done building esk8s. (I’ll eventually list them all out)

I do miss the people though. Some more than others. A bunch of you nerds on here have taught me a lot and I can 100% say I would not be where I am without this community.

If any of you are going to EDC Las Vegas, Beyond Wonderland, Life is Beautiful, or Hard Summer… Hit me up, I’ll be packing a whole lotta goodies for free :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Did you move to Vegas?

1 Like

Nah, I actually planned to move to Oregon a few weeks back, but ended up staying in San Jose CA. Just driving to vegas next month to get shitfaced :+1:

What about you man? Any plans to build more boards? I got lots of parts whenever you want them :smirk:

3 Likes

Lol have a good time in Vegas dude, how does it work these days, do you get lap dances wearing hazmat suits?

Nothing much I have my battery build planned and I just need time to actually weld it, and I might get some free time to do it in May :crossed_fingers:.

Let me see what I might need next and I’ll hit you up, I appreciate so much bro.

I’d send you gift cards for hookers and blow if the Lord wasn’t watching us right now.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Dude.
I mean.
This is thing…
So gorgeous!

3 Likes

Why… Why would you do this?

7 Likes

Yeah, I have this beAUTY hanging on the wall for some time now. Its the Exorcist demonseed, 34", so a bit short for my taste. Get it off the wall for some mock ups from time to time :joy:

1 Like

Awesome board, man :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like