🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Which ones?

4 Likes

Heathens. They didn’t even offer you an epidural?!

Congrats to you and yours! Looking forward to the first baby skate build. :metal:t4:

3 Likes

All of em mate :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hold up👀

Edit: also congrats Lee!

9 Likes

Congrats bro!

4 Likes

Looks great! How do these hold up? I designed something very similar a while back. Just need to find the time to machine them. And what alu grade did you use?

1 Like

@Lee_Wright congrats mate!

rip your inbox

4 Likes

Comment here and delete that before they jump you lol

4 Likes

Ahah yes sorry! My bad :sweat_smile: To excited to say congrats that I forgot to move it here. Thanks

4 Likes

Congratz bro, all the best to all of you! I can already see the little one standing on one of the future apex completes :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, this kid will have the greatest toys ever.

6 Likes

“Here’s your Birthday present”

“Thanks dad, I always wanted to have the Apex air gen 4 trucks with a 16s9p Molicel p90A pack”

14 Likes

First of all congrats @Lee_Wright :slight_smile: There seems to be a lot going on in your life and it is encouraging to see you mov-e forward successfully :smiley:

@Creavenger it’s hard to say as I just push a little bit with them. They are thick and made from 2017 alu so I’m more worried about deck to hold up.

5 Likes

Okay thanks, I will machine some from 6082 T6 and probably do a jump test on them. Lets see how they hold up. I will connect the two sides to eachother on a few points though so should add some strength too.

3 Likes

It will add torsion stiffness but it’s probably good idea to do it close to deck. I’ll use it with my integrated deck which is thick and stiff and trucks that are bolted on act like that kind of connection so no need for me. Plus making hole makes them weaker. Your alloy is good imo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes good point! I also want to do some force simulations on them in Fusion but I still have to learn how to do that :blush:

2 Likes

@Lee_Wright CONGRATULATIONS!
Wasnt that difficult to build this baby i guess :stuck_out_tongue:
All best wishes, bro.

2 Likes

APRIL FOOLS GOT EM

13 Likes

F U C K

4 Likes

uwu whats this

1 Like