🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Whenever I touch/grab griptape, my phone’s fingerprint reader says “no FOCing way” for about 2 days afterward

9 Likes

that’s why i still like my note 8 retina scanner :eyes:

3 Likes

This reminds me of all those “Iphone 14/15/16” renders years before the product happens.

all these unrealistic stupid looking renders from a hobby cad designer

aa-Cover-ks6oqb453i3urk7hatvj5v5f87-20190810150640

3 Likes

That never happens in esk8

10 Likes

I hope that was sarcasm, as everything shown in pictures has already happened through samsung/iphone. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What are the dimensions of that enclosure? Looks good

1 Like

BTW guys, this is NOT one of my 3D concepts
:joy:

2 Likes

:eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

Damn that’s nice af

If you doublestack that, it’d probably fit on a 15" wheelbase too

4 Likes

First p26a pack i’ve built, 10s4p for evolve. Pretty keen to see how it compares with a 30q pack

7 Likes

Really interested to see how it compares.

5 Likes

that’s a real thing? i did wish meepo would update their ugly enclosure, but not to THAT :sleepy:

Was in the last Meepo video, indeed
Dunno how close to the real deal it is though

2 Likes

I hope it’s not for a Carbon GT

Lol no I’ve built enough of these fuckin things to know what works and what doesnt. Those carbon packs are a fucking bastard. So tight.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. They suck balls

[🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! - #5234 by rafaelinmissouri](🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! - #5234 by rafaelinmissouri

Is that Coyote deck? How do you like it on longer rides, does it feel unfonfortable?

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful work.

What are those black stripes, velcro?
Are the groups connected in the middle with nickel? Cannot see any evidence of cables or braided copper connecting them :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah they are joined in the middle with nickel. The black tape is harness tape. I like it cos you can go all the way round the pack with it, but its got a bit of stretch, so the pack still flexes easily.

2 Likes

Cool, will check out this harness tape. One thing I have trouble with is to turn each half around to continue to tape around the bottom part, because it’s still not so rigid.

Are those nickel connections in the middle still flexible enough?

They arent supposed to be flexible. I tape around them with fibre tape to hold the two segments tight together

2 Likes