🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Awesome that you have a neighbor homie to ride with!
It’s nice to just head out from the driveway.

2 Likes

I have a long 45 mile trail one way that I would love to ride, but would rather do with a friend and drink along the way… :cry:

4 Likes

Lol, good luck with that. I have never been able to successfully use the fingerprint shit on my phone. Tried many times, it seems to register fine, works for a few days and then never works again :thinking:

5 Likes

Whenever I touch/grab griptape, my phone’s fingerprint reader says “no FOCing way” for about 2 days afterward

9 Likes

that’s why i still like my note 8 retina scanner :eyes:

3 Likes

This reminds me of all those “Iphone 14/15/16” renders years before the product happens.

all these unrealistic stupid looking renders from a hobby cad designer

aa-Cover-ks6oqb453i3urk7hatvj5v5f87-20190810150640

3 Likes

That never happens in esk8

10 Likes

I hope that was sarcasm, as everything shown in pictures has already happened through samsung/iphone. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What are the dimensions of that enclosure? Looks good

1 Like

BTW guys, this is NOT one of my 3D concepts
:joy:

2 Likes

:eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

Damn that’s nice af

If you doublestack that, it’d probably fit on a 15" wheelbase too

4 Likes

First p26a pack i’ve built, 10s4p for evolve. Pretty keen to see how it compares with a 30q pack

7 Likes

Really interested to see how it compares.

5 Likes

that’s a real thing? i did wish meepo would update their ugly enclosure, but not to THAT :sleepy:

Was in the last Meepo video, indeed
Dunno how close to the real deal it is though

2 Likes

I hope it’s not for a Carbon GT

Lol no I’ve built enough of these fuckin things to know what works and what doesnt. Those carbon packs are a fucking bastard. So tight.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. They suck balls

[🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! - #5234 by rafaelinmissouri](🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! - #5234 by rafaelinmissouri

Is that Coyote deck? How do you like it on longer rides, does it feel unfonfortable?

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful work.

What are those black stripes, velcro?
Are the groups connected in the middle with nickel? Cannot see any evidence of cables or braided copper connecting them :thinking:

1 Like