šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Borderline burn the whole build, or diy a new enclosure. Idkā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d just use a THICC closed-cell gasket and make sure never to have that situation again in the future :smirk:

1 Like

I knew putting an eBoosted enclosure on a strange LY deck was a gamble, didnā€™t expect it to be this bad.

1 Like

Yeah just grab the .5" butyl foam and call it a day

It is San Diego! I live down here lol my friend took that picture of me at La Jolla Cove Cave

Donā€™t you live down here too? I would be down to skate but unfortunately tomorrow is fully booked 10am to 9pm lol

1 Like

Love the cooling channel you added!

7 Likes

I thought that is standard, just usually covered with the QC sticker :man_shrugging::thinking:

6 Likes

Iā€™m in Oceanside. But I used to do hoodrat shit in northpark and lilā€™ Italy.

Iā€™m disappearing for training in 29palms for 2-4 wks come Monday, last time I can skate for a bit.

@Bobby, @Jansen, @370HSSV, @ahrav, Rob, Iā€™ll be south to SD and then north to @DEEIF by Sunday to square away affairs. Not taking the fast car, have room for others and boards.

4 Likes

Ah gotcha. Thatā€™s too bad, good luck on your training.

When youā€™re back, I gotta see the insanity in person lol

1 Like

Make sure you pick up the nickel from @Jansen

Blow his phone up. Show up to his house straight up.

1 Like

Im free sunday late afternoon. My son has a baseball tourney this weekend in perris and im one of the coaches. What time were you thinking?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll just blow his house up. Guaranteed to get his attention.

4 Likes

Hardly!

Too lazy to take it off of the wheel! This was a spare parts build. Plus in the back of my head I was thinking Iā€™d add another motor in the future. Rides quite nice as it is. Kicktail is a strange throwback but really welcome. Iā€™ve described the screen here: GPS based data logger, cell balance, speedo, trip meter, SD card. The second gen version does not use an SD card - data transfer is web-based and the interface is now touchscreen vs. button. Pretty cool.

1 Like

Sunset run :ok_hand:

1 Like

@MoeStooge are these dzus mounts on backward? Should they sit on top of material? Iā€™m ok with the degree of of holding power they have and I backed the rivets with washers before compressing them.

2 Likes

That looks correct to me from what Iā€™ve seen on stooge boards!

2 Likes

If those are the self ejecting the plate should be on the outside.

3 Likes

Damn. Next revision then.

3 Likes

hmm I like that!

3 Likes