šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Yeah. I donā€™t like that about this design.

2 Likes

do you have a rough idea how much longer for those sweet trucks?

3 Likes

Couple more weeks. Axles got abducted by UPS and gotta remake them

Also need to anodize but that should take about a week. Unsure if I should beadblast or keep them shiny. Beadblasting adds another week

3 Likes

subject to design and testing.

1 Like

Beadblast.
Finish seems a lot nicer.

2 Likes

subbed! I only knew it was about a youtube channel because the image name was ā€œchannel header 1ā€ lol

3 Likes

Thanks! Haha yeah I didnā€™t think anyone would notice the photo name :joy:

My first video is going live at 4:30 pm today! I wasnā€™t really sure where to post it on here, so I just posted a picture of my banner

I worked pretty hard on my first video, itā€™s not perfect but the quality will improve with each thing I do.

5 Likes

That looks like San Diego. Wait, are you down there?

Come skate with me and rob tomorrow and donā€™t die.

4 Likes

battery 1cm too thicc

1 Like

get some thicc neoprene fabric slide it in between, bolt it down and call it a day :rofl:

3 Likes

ugh

1 Like

:joy: Nice tracks? Have you seen Barrett? That thing makes NYC streets seem like butter.

The mounts are clamped around threaded rod, that thing isnā€™t going anywhere.

1 Like

Borderline burn the whole build, or diy a new enclosure. Idkā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d just use a THICC closed-cell gasket and make sure never to have that situation again in the future :smirk:

1 Like

I knew putting an eBoosted enclosure on a strange LY deck was a gamble, didnā€™t expect it to be this bad.

1 Like

Yeah just grab the .5" butyl foam and call it a day

It is San Diego! I live down here lol my friend took that picture of me at La Jolla Cove Cave

Donā€™t you live down here too? I would be down to skate but unfortunately tomorrow is fully booked 10am to 9pm lol

1 Like

Love the cooling channel you added!

7 Likes

I thought that is standard, just usually covered with the QC sticker :man_shrugging::thinking:

6 Likes

Iā€™m in Oceanside. But I used to do hoodrat shit in northpark and lilā€™ Italy.

Iā€™m disappearing for training in 29palms for 2-4 wks come Monday, last time I can skate for a bit.

@Bobby, @Jansen, @370HSSV, @ahrav, Rob, Iā€™ll be south to SD and then north to @DEEIF by Sunday to square away affairs. Not taking the fast car, have room for others and boards.

4 Likes