šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

hahaha, this is really cool imho.
Grrrrrrrrrreat :raised_hands: :pray: :smiley:

1 Like

dayum bro :eyes: the reply was half year ago

1 Like

oh thatā€™s not a shower drain.
huh.

wait is it half a hub sitting in a shower drain?

10 Likes

I thought it was a shower drain too LoL

Then Iā€™m thinking ā€œIs that a wheel hub?ā€ but it doesnā€™t look tall enough. So much :question:

3 Likes

doesnt matter to me even if it would be from the stone age :laughing:
Itz still there, isnt it?

2 Likes

I did the same a few months back. Saving to upgrade to Ryzen 9 5900X. Currently Iā€™m running a Ryzen 5 3600X.

2 Likes

the key switch was just a ā€œtry-this-dumb-thingā€ thing :joy: it didnā€™t stay on for more than one ride, once my unity time out, i have to dig out my key again, annoying af actually

2 Likes

Yeah, that was what I thought, too when I saw that (a few minutes ago :smile: :partying_face:) but it must look so cool if you have to insert a standard key like this to get this thing running :joy:

1 Like

:thinking: Canā€™t you roll to start that bee-atch?

1 Like

maybe for the first time in front of friends, the 2nd time is getting annoying already especially after we ate and ready to ride again

i have it disabled, but technically i could have done that, so, yes

2 Likes

Was debating between 5900x or intel 10900k. Still donā€™t know lol

1 Like

Itā€™s Lacroixā€™s new Groupe B hub, is it?

Those renders have a much more impressive dish than this does though. Maybe LaCroix is indeed taking the same design language to their upcoming line of bathroom fittings.

8 Likes

More flattering angles on FB nowā€¦

4 Likes

Please for the love of skatan do not use friction to keep the mounts from rotating. No matter how tight you screw or how much loctite you use I will never ever ever ever trust friction on anything on my drivetrain.

3 Likes

what do you mean?

The 3 link mounts?

3 Likes

What other way are you supposed to do it?

1 Like

There is a bolt that compresses the collar onto the threads. I think its a neat idea if it hasnā€™t caused any issues so far?

@MoeStooge

Those 350s look so nice :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Yes

Something where youā€™d have to tear material apart to slide the mounts down. Here are some examples:

See how youā€™d have to rip a bolt in half to slide the mount down?

These are extremely rare trucks that have most of the testing done on a nice track. I donā€™t see the motors not sliding down on a thane build in NYC for a year.

2 Likes

Oh right. I hate slots also

Its not a thane drive btw