šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I want to know too! Thatā€™s a great frame.

1 Like

@BruSkater @pixelsilva

3 Likes

Is that a C&K T103MHZBE toggle switch?

actually it looks a little bigger than that, nm

2 Likes

I had a ton left over from my chubby mod, not sure the model number of those. Iā€™ll link it in a minute.

eBay link:

1 Like

Those batteries look clean af

1 Like

I like the On-Off-On toggle switches because if you accidentally bump them while riding, you just turn it from ā€œonā€ to ā€œonā€ :smirk:

You have to actively try to turn them off.

2 Likes

Boardnamics motors when??

5 Likes

Show me a horizontal view of the motor! I always thought about using just one for my build but I think it may be too massive anyways (also the 63XX type mounting hole pattern may require some special adapter to receive an 80100 class motor like that).

4 Likes

6 Likes

Has no shaft on both sides? APS motors of that class normally have.

1 Like

@Boardnamics Youā€™ve got my name in first spot for your matrix 2 drives right :stuck_out_tongue:

Bruh youā€™re giving mad Mario kart vibes :star_struck:

You should add side handles like Moe boards for them tight corners!

5 Likes

Haha thanks. This is for my 12 year old son. He actually rips around really hard in this thing, and can keep up with my pace of riding. If he had to stand up, weā€™d be going 10mph everywhere, which wouldnā€™t be fun :slight_smile:

Good idea on the handles. Right now heā€™s using the arm rests to lean into the turns. Also the remote is hard mounted to the armrest so he doesnā€™t have to hold it while riding.

6 Likes

What do we see? (Please donā€™t just say ā€œglovesā€)

4 Likes

Damn, you literally have your best riding pal at home with your boy!

4 Likes

The entire glove is made with Dupontā„¢ Kevlar Ā®. A second layer, made of towel Kevlar Ā®, reinforces the palms and fingers. As a third level of protection, the palms are lined with metal tips outwardly

9 Likes

Yeah dude, totally. My 9 year old rides with me too, just on a electric scooter. And her scooter has some chooch as well. She can hang with me up to around 18 mph.

Iā€™ve been able to integrate esk8 into our regular family activities. So every ride is a group ride :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Can you elaborate on that?

2 Likes

Dope! Are you still in development or already out and selling? If still in development, may I suggest d3o foam padding inside?

I bet people are ready to pay a premium for Kevlar + d3o gloves, best of both worlds all around!

2 Likes

Dude itā€™s a family dream right there :heart: sending you all much love

2 Likes