I freaking love this thing!!!

What is it like to ride?

1 Like

I love that thing too

1 Like

I love this build, it’s so clean :sparkles:

Also the remote looks :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you! Spent a lot of time on this build and it’s honestly amazing. The gears are great, just waiting on new grip tape at this point and then it’s fully complete! Sadly she got her first scratch today lol

And that remote is all @Skyart, I bought a buncha parts and the custom painted remote was a surprise but goddamn is it sexy, he used some special paint so the color changes based off the way light reflects, it’s this amber gradient color :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The remote is actually all @Anubis :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: got it that way from him

6 Likes

@Anubis mad props dude that thing is fucking beautiful

2 Likes

A clean and tasty Evo like this is so appealing to me. Might have to put one together one of these days.

4 Likes

@cfelzien
Ha! I was way off. That pic was horse shit though

3 Likes

What did you think it was?

1 Like

Dooooooo it they’re so sexy

Build thread coming soon, I might wait for the grip tape to show up or might not, gotta think about it lol

2 Likes

Thought it was chunks of similar diameter/length barked wood, thrown through a table saw to g er t the knots out(which caused the odd ovals on the side).
Probably to be bound up in a round, epoxy poured, then lathe turned into bowls or something.

I over thunk it :laughing:

2 Likes

Holy fuck. Yeah that’s what was under the table.

2 Likes

For real?? :rofl:
Noice
If so, do I win a prize?

2 Likes

No it was 1000 cells. You can have some if you want for consolation prize.

2 Likes

You maintain an admirable level of dickishness at all times. I could learn from you.

3 Likes

Well shit, may have to hit you up on that. How are they testing out?
Shit, I still think you’re fucking with me lol.

1 Like

Many years of disappointment to get where I’m at now.

1 Like