🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Is this a beta unit/unreleased? Because these look fucking amazing and I want some

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from :framed_picture: Pictures and Nothing Else!:

Do you have the stl files for these? I was actually organizing my pegboard as well and some of those are way more intuitive than some of the crap I was trying to do. I’m still a noob with Fusion 360 though.

1 Like

gotta quote or if not then tag @janpom

1 Like

Welcome back Mr Potter…

1 Like

Phone turned wrong way :rofl:

1 Like

Clearance is clearance :man_shrugging: :joy:

3 Likes

Oops, thank you.

1 Like

@swimmydude I put all the stl files here. Note that most of this is pretty custom stuff so I’m not sure how much use you can make of it. Also, my pegboard dimensions are:

• 1 inch hole spacing
  • 4.8 mm hole diameter

(Thanks @Fosterqc for tagging me. Otherwise I would have missed this.)

2 Likes

Battery looks sweet overall, but soldering is simply next level.

6 Likes

Thank you Bill! I learned all my soldering tricks on here from amazing battery builders, feels good to see how far I’ve come from my first solder joint :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

@Geo_Engineering_FTW Have you ridden it yet?? :grin:

1 Like

Just put some grip on and going now!

2 Likes

Enjoy and be careful, it’ll be more powerful than I think you’ll expect :joy::woozy_face: Helmet and protective gear on!!!

1 Like

Haha’ I’m padded up!
…but I think board needs tweaking big time, or charging. VX2 showing full battery, but acceleration got weaker and weaker over a 10 min ride

Never charged it lol

1 Like

I feel like I have to do the same on mine lol one side leans way over on the motor leads

2 Likes

Oh yes, I too have done that.

Routing motor phase wires is an art sometimes, and there is some amount of luck involved. Sometimes just the way they are twisted or braided together determines which direction they want to flop in.

Lol ya you gotta twist em and fasten em down just the right way, and you’ll still never get them to look the same like this

I like under deck, but I didn’t have any space for that much wire inside my enclosure

1 Like

Under the deck, and clamped on

4 Likes

Ya I have mine under the lip of my bigben enclosure, but the problem is just where my ESC wires come out