🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I approve of your aesthetics and science… that’s a pretty cool steering dampner arrangement, and offset truck structure…

you should post more build and random pix brother! I love outta the box thinkin"!

2 Likes

Firmware for lights?

2 Likes

You need more fluids to complete the task

1 Like

This is a thing? Hmm

I would search for more information but this violates my “if it’s not broken, don’t fix it” rule for hardware

Yeh I think I can. I have just the machine. Massive 60x60 router.

1 Like

Your shorts are too short. Your OCD is showing. Theres helmet there. Little peek.

1 Like

wrong post?
@Dareno

2 Likes

Nope. His batteries are all facing up with the writing showing. It was a metaphor.

I have just dislocated my knee and am on some good painkillers brother.

do not quote me tomorrow

6 Likes

I didn’t even notice every cell was turned the same direction :rofl:

Nothing wrong with a little OCD

4 Likes

Shocker lol

3 Likes

Solution: get two, and instead of sending me both, how about you keep one for yourself? I know, I know, it seems overly generous, but I consider you a friend and I want you to have it. You’re welcome.

4 Likes

Yes…they want 15 bucks for it as well.

Glad you like it Bro. I really appreciate your thoughts. :grinning::metal: Yes, I’ll keep posting images as the build slowly progress.

1 Like

How’d you dislocate your knee?

1 Like

I had a disconnect on my remote and then it reconnected but in the meantime I had throttled up so it went out from under my back leg, I did the splits and popped my knee out. Very painful. Bloody walking pace. If i had been going quicker I would have just landed on my arse. I have always sustained more damage in slow crashes.

I am done with cheap remotes. Going to puck up the fleet.

5 Likes

Best decision ever. Nobody needs interference, dropout or buffering issues in their life.

3 Likes

I like that sweet heart, too.
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

There’s nothing more ring clenching than a drop out.
Saying that i have had a maytech in that board for 2 years and its been good overall. I am still not convinced its not a bms related issue. I have not had to open that enclosure since I built it so its time for a strip down.

2 Likes

Either way bro, rest and heal up, dislocation sucks.

1 Like

Can confirm after seven or so shoulder dislocations, they suck big time. First was violent at the bottom of a 25’ waterfall. I’ll never forget that February Sunday on the side of the creek trying to put it back in. I’m good at it now.

Do the rehab every damn day. I can tell the difference in mine 15-17 years later if I do the rehab on a regular basis. If not shit gets loose and more likely to come out.

3 Likes