🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Great first post, thank you :heart::pray:t4:

Bookmarked, I’ll be going at it on the weekend, incredible resolution you got btw on your benchyYoda!

3 Likes

Yeah that was only at 0.20 layer height too. I’ve been impressed with the performance. I’m printing pulleys right now for my Eovan wheels, will show off the results when they are done and mounted

4 Likes

Gr8 work man and SUPER first post! Will be going over it in detail in the coming week - def will be doing the yoda/benchie test print :+1::ok_hand::surfing_woman::printer::hammer_and_wrench::crystal_ball:

3 Likes

Oh no!

Are you okay?

6 Likes

I know at least 4 people with the X1 including you :smiley:

(Lee rad of apex customs iirc too)

1 Like

@ShutterShock made an official thread yesterday, so hopefully that will grow into a cool resource, and maybe even tempt others into getting one so the Sidewinder Master-Race can become a reality :wink:

2 Likes

dude so cleeean.

I wish my ender 3 wasn’t such a pile of unreliable garbage.

the unreliable piece of garbage is probably me

4 Likes

15s4p ?

6 Likes

18s5p p42a

9 Likes

:eyes::eyes: with what gear ratio? Freakin zoom zoom man

6 Likes

I have 2 options 4wd 60kv TBDDxls or 1:3 with 190kv modors…or maybe I can get my hands on some lower 140ish kv motors lol

3 Likes

Haha yea, just 1cm in finger from carpet knife trying to hard on cutting heatshrink with glue

4 Likes

Lol damn, that power can kill a man.

3 Likes

Very interesting setup. Looks to be mostly 3D printed, you’ll have to let us know how it holds up

4 Likes

Oh, that’s double stack, that was confusing

1 Like

As I designed it myselt this is just a prototype to make sure my dimensions are correct. And oh boy am I glad that I 3D printed this parts, because this is at least veesion 9 :smiley:
Next step is to manufacture it from aluminium.

3 Likes

How is that XT port holder thing? Think it’s worth buying?

4 Likes

I know you’re not asking me, but I have one and yes it’s worth it. Have come to hate helping hands of all varieties. Hot-glued it to the table and has worked out well.

7 Likes

Dope, now I’ll buy it lol

1 Like

It feels nice and solid. It’s a large heat sink too so should help those hot connectors stay cooler while soldering.

I hate it when my alligator clips on my helping hand loses grip and drops a scorching connector on my lap.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074TPJ9SL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_ulK5FbNT7Q05R

5 Likes