šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

What is that.

5 Likes

Yes what is going on here

2 Likes

mini balance charger?

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a little 3S BMS, for my kweld so obviously not for discharge. Has a charging port that I can plug a 12.6v 1a charger into.

Mainly because my lipo balance charger put out the magic smoke a couple years ago and I have yet to buy another one. Also I have 4 different 3S packs for things like my soldering fan, snowboard LEDs, and kweld so putting some of these $2 BMSs on everything made charging simple.

Edit: I realized I never showed the other side of the PCB which would probably have explained it.

5 Likes

Yep, same as this just different PCB.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting so long for this :smiley:

2 Likes

Please put that beast on a scale :exploding_head:

1 Like

Iā€™m super jealous wow :star_struck:

1 Like

this quickly turned addicting and expensive.
Now i need a 44 to put the 3links on. anyone got one for sale? I have 2 on order but its going to be a whileā€¦
anyone ever put 3 links on an Evo or century 40? maybe de-wedge the front first? i donā€™t want to put them on the evo but I want to put them on something soon and thatā€™s all i have built

3 Likes

@ProfoundMagician @Jujo maybe :thinking: can help :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Granted Iā€™ve only pushed my Evo 41 but dewedging/wedging shouldnā€™t be necessary since you can adjust the tilt to steer ratio on the links correct @MoeStooge ?

5 Likes

I was wondering is it like sacrilegious or something to put SRB 3 links on an Evo? I havenā€™t seen a single evo or century on themā€¦ so I figured there was probably a reason.

Iā€™m gonna have to send @jamie some Hookers to get him to make me 44ā€™s soon. Iā€™ll do anything!!!

Unless he is married, then I take it back. No hookers for you!

8 Likes

Search ā€œmoon bootyā€ for @Jujo build, its slick.
Sorry, Iā€™m an idiot and canā€™t figure out how to link.

4 Likes

sweet thank you!

4 Likes

I doubt itā€™s scariligous but thereā€™s @Jujo Moon Booty and mine thatā€™s not done.

8 Likes

Canā€™t believe I hadnā€™t seen this yet. Guess thatā€™s what I get for taking 6 months off. Absolutely beautiful! @Jujo

2 Likes

i agree beautiful. and there are some setup tips on that thread, thatā€™s what was looking for.

now i just need a gear set and some wheels.

Yessir, adjust away.
I have seen a couple 3-link evo builds.

1 Like

Whatā€™d I miss

2 Likes

@ahrav

Now, that is a proper helmetā€¦

3 Likes