🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I haven’t opened my corner chompers yet, do they collect the waste pieces like hole punchers do?

1 Like

Yes, but not super well…

2 Likes

I had to Google caltrops.
Now I’m hip.

1 Like

You can add it to your ninja vocab

1 Like

Oh yeah. Any time there isn’t a football, baseball, or hockey event as there are 3 arenas right next to eachother. The paths are super wide and often double or triple options to choose from.

I need to get 10 of us to cruise these tiered steps while someone gets a drone shot.

I’ve never noticed this place though :eyes:

2 Likes

Those look like straight-up caltrops.

edit: ninja’d by Artem

5 Likes

The newest in esk8 warfare tech.

4 Likes

Yeahhhh I had no idea what that word was too…

1 Like

looks like the esk8.builders forum

Yep, thats what happens. I dont know how to get around that. More even pressure can help, but once it starts going it is a vicious cycle.

2 Likes

I chuck my electrodes in a drill and use a file/sandpaper/steel wool to get them to a nice smooth tip…so far so good

11 Likes

Kweld or Malectrics? Cus im pretty sure the Malectrics probes are crimped on. Mine are currently hiding under a wad of head shrink and electrical tape, so I cant check :joy:

1 Like

I made it to almost 3000 welds…
Whatever that means…

1 Like

I thought about filing it down.
But the red one felt slightly loose…
And I had the extra set.

1 Like

rookie-numbers

4 Likes

Kweld, you can remove the set screws that hold it in

3 Likes

What is that.

5 Likes

Yes what is going on here

2 Likes

mini balance charger?

2 Likes

It’s just a little 3S BMS, for my kweld so obviously not for discharge. Has a charging port that I can plug a 12.6v 1a charger into.

Mainly because my lipo balance charger put out the magic smoke a couple years ago and I have yet to buy another one. Also I have 4 different 3S packs for things like my soldering fan, snowboard LEDs, and kweld so putting some of these $2 BMSs on everything made charging simple.

Edit: I realized I never showed the other side of the PCB which would probably have explained it.

5 Likes