šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I was fortunate in the physical positioning of my house relative to her mail route. I also had other ideas though as wellā€¦

1 Like

Yea. And this is some 3rd party contractor that delivers w amazon not an actual mail person. But weā€™ve got someone stealing packages in the neighborhood so I raised hell.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s some thick ass metal god damn

2 Likes

You bitches need to share the loveā€¦

I have some gold wrap itā€™s what they use use on cars (if you are Persian) you use a hair dryer to shrink it on. Going to try it on my 6384s this weekend.

salaam bitches

7 Likes

Iā€™m totally onā€¦ skates (board) with this

4 Likes

@DerelictRobot You son of a bitch.

Also, @Saturn_Corp Iā€™m free to skate out in the desert if you are around this weekend.

2 Likes

Iā€™m taking off early Monday back to norcal but of youā€™re in the san filipe area we have to go ride.

I hoped Iā€™d get a chance to stop on SD and LA on the way back but I have the dog with me which makes it hard.

What did I do now?

yeah, but on the photo you shared its mounted backwards to the deck, n0?
:handshake:

2 Likes

hahaha yeah that was just a test fit, I was referring to the vinyl wrap

2 Likes

hahahah I know I know hahah
I just was like :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah some of them are crazy, i had one broke a 50kg and 100 year old wooden door because he was pissed there were no interphone x) i donā€™t have a clue how he did the trick, or he was re al big or he web in with his car

1 Like

which hubs are these

2 Likes

Hellcats maybe? That is a kaly drive
edit: Hellcat Bx link

2 Likes

I feared as much. Why are $400 hubs the only option for 4"x3"

2 Likes

rockstar ii with spacers fit 8x3s same as superstar with spacers
also if you donā€™t mind supporting frank Iā€™m pretty sure the phatlads fit 8x3 and there ~100 bucks for a set

@Kaly why are the Hellcat BXā€™s a set of 5 hubs rather than 4? A spare?

Precisely. His boards come with a spare along with spare hub adapter so you can quick swap vs breaking down a wheel to change/repair it

4 Likes

Those are all 3.75" id