šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Just @3DServisas 240 FatBoy hangers, SurfRodz shape :slight_smile:

They are awesome!

5 Likes

About thisā€¦

When I lived at my house, I stayed in the basement a lot during the day working in the office. I couldnā€™t hear folks knocking because I had often had loud music, and I was down in the basement.

The mail lady kept knocking on the door then marking me as not home. Over and over and over again. I verbally told her multiple times to ring the bell and not to knock, because I have an extra bell connected in the office and itā€™s super loud. She continued to disrespect me by knocking on the door and neglecting to push the button. Over and over and over and over again. Despite being told, and putting a sign on the door to push the button in lieu of knocking, and everything.

Soā€¦ I installed a super bright narrow beam LED and a super bright diffuse LED next to the button and wired them to flash alternately. 24 hours a day. The super bright barrow beam LED I aimed directly down the street right where she stops at the other fourteen mailboxes on the way to mine. So the entire time she was on that street every day she had a super bright LED shining directly in her eyes from my doorbell button, a bit like a laser :smiling_imp:. (I lived on the turn at the end of the street) Then when she got to my mailbox the other LED was flashing at her the whole time, very, very obnoxiously.

Everyone in the neighborhood started referring to it as ā€œthe house with the flashing lightā€ because any car driving down the street was blinded by my doorbell light.

fuck postal workers who canā€™t follow such basic instruction

That stinky bitch pushed the button after thatā€¦ good thing too, because I had much more insidious things planned if she failed to push the button thenā€¦ :smiling_imp:

ā€¦and that house is someone elseā€™s problem now :rofl:

14 Likes

This is great. Maybe I should add strobes to the sign :joy:

1 Like

I was fortunate in the physical positioning of my house relative to her mail route. I also had other ideas though as wellā€¦

1 Like

Yea. And this is some 3rd party contractor that delivers w amazon not an actual mail person. But weā€™ve got someone stealing packages in the neighborhood so I raised hell.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s some thick ass metal god damn

2 Likes

You bitches need to share the loveā€¦

I have some gold wrap itā€™s what they use use on cars (if you are Persian) you use a hair dryer to shrink it on. Going to try it on my 6384s this weekend.

salaam bitches

7 Likes

Iā€™m totally onā€¦ skates (board) with this

4 Likes

@DerelictRobot You son of a bitch.

Also, @Saturn_Corp Iā€™m free to skate out in the desert if you are around this weekend.

2 Likes

Iā€™m taking off early Monday back to norcal but of youā€™re in the san filipe area we have to go ride.

I hoped Iā€™d get a chance to stop on SD and LA on the way back but I have the dog with me which makes it hard.

What did I do now?

yeah, but on the photo you shared its mounted backwards to the deck, n0?
:handshake:

2 Likes

hahaha yeah that was just a test fit, I was referring to the vinyl wrap

2 Likes

hahahah I know I know hahah
I just was like :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah some of them are crazy, i had one broke a 50kg and 100 year old wooden door because he was pissed there were no interphone x) i donā€™t have a clue how he did the trick, or he was re al big or he web in with his car

1 Like

which hubs are these

2 Likes

Hellcats maybe? That is a kaly drive
edit: Hellcat Bx link

2 Likes

I feared as much. Why are $400 hubs the only option for 4"x3"

2 Likes

rockstar ii with spacers fit 8x3s same as superstar with spacers
also if you donā€™t mind supporting frank Iā€™m pretty sure the phatlads fit 8x3 and there ~100 bucks for a set