🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Ha! Weird stair set with the gap in the middle

2 Likes

Niiiiice one @Lee_Wright :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
Don’t forget we need this Apex hoddie for sale :point_up::point_up::point_up:

2 Likes

We’ve decided to drop this design and will have a different design for sale soon mate :+1:

4 Likes

4 Likes

This means you could do a batt x me? :wink::blush::metal:

1 Like

5 Likes

That is a pretty good gap for a big dude such as yourself… Making the rest of us look bad bro…

3 Likes

I tell you what dude, if I did what we did today every day I wouldn’t be a big lad for too much longer! Aching.

Here’s the vid of the gap
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5ovepJa8E/?igshid=1sxeiml9phyxm

4 Likes

That is legit dude.
What pack did you have on that set up?
Is it a lighter board?

I just added 8 lbs to my mountain board…but not like I am really trying to jump. I have only gone off curbs. And it was horrifying…

2 Likes

You gonna boardslide that rail next weekend?

2 Likes

It has a 12S6P 21700 pack, so 25200mAh - fairly big. We’ve made some innovations though and this is a fairly light experimental setup - I need to weigh it

2 Likes

Had surgery this morning and everything went well all things considered. I’m told I now have a metal rod basically from my knee to my ankle.

Looking at the damage my hoodie, flatland gloves and DOT helmet took, I have no doubt I could been dead if I was wearing a Ruroc snow helmet.

13 Likes

Whuutt?? :cry: Sorry to hear that Mike :open_mouth: Wish you a fast recovery. What happened?

2 Likes

Got hit by a car while making a left turn on an ebike

3 Likes

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.

3 Likes

glad you still with us bruh, I wish you a speedy recovery.

5 Likes

Have a speedy recovery man
Good luck

3 Likes

It’s Tinkermill Maker space. Got showers and laundry too!. Lol

1 Like

Daaaaamm. Bro!. Sorry man!!! Hope all’s well and hospital staff kind. Shit that’s rough times. Hope your recovery is expidient amd your free to ride again by springtime. Well wishes brother. Take care. Get well soon.

1 Like

Tire again :sweat: we need @RipTideSports to make some Cali approved tires :pray:

3 Likes