🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I think you need a couple more lipos

6 Likes

Yup, paid like 4€ for 5 connectors.

1 Like

That just made my day :rofl:

6 Likes

What is that thing? Is there a thread about it?

2 Likes

You can’t fool me Pepe Silvia

12 Likes

FreeSK8 Robogotchi!

3 Likes

lmao 10jasons

1 Like

Congrzaps!!

2 Likes

I’m so upset that it has to wait forever for it’s nickel to come. I got cells coming next week. Plus a hoverboard pack to dismantle and practice on.

1 Like

grab a aluminum can an start having fun!!

perfect! I got some cheap packs from BHU but they look so damn hard to open idek

2 Likes

Learning to order certain items 5 months ahead of time, and other items 2 days before you need them, comes with practice

4 Likes

I got some of those ring doorbells and 5 out of 6 were very easy to crack open but the last really tough one was a different version, as it had a thicker case and a different BMS. BHU is nice :+1:

1 Like

The kweld is technically my Christmas thing and I’m just going to buy parts when their cheap (hobby king Black Friday LiPo?) over the next two months, the nickel is already ordered and I got a whole spreadsheet of supplies I’m watching to order. Then by February (my birthday) I’m going to have a bunch of cells and make a few packs (including a 12s10p 30q or p42a) for my boards. I’m a few months out but probably still late for then.

2 Likes

Hi Fosterqc, Tattu came on board with Nextboards in the beginning of 2017 and make all our LiPos to our custom measurements coupled with EC5 connectors.
I expect all batteries to run in short supply soon as most factories have closed down or limited the production.

1 Like

This board looks very unique and awesome.

Ride height is way up there LoL.zz

7 Likes

Sick of been a short ass wish you could see over people like your tall friend? Have no fear you no longer need to skate in you wife high heals. New photo shoot shots of @b264 in heals coming soon (be the first to see them on b264 patroon page)

1 Like

Thank you for you goodness, for every time I don’t turn on logging in metr app or don’t take my phone on a ride.

1 Like

Local Melbourne guy, this is mk2
Decent effort

36V 20Ah
Max speed 45km/h
Range 50-60km
Rider weight with backpack around 105kg
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Jed Order?

or EnertioN?

2 Likes