🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

The benefit of the small wires is they make great fuses lol

7 Likes

@PixelatedPolyeurthan would be a shame if that was the loctited wheel :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Just noticed that riding 6 km home with it flat destroyed the tire also

4 Likes

@Flasher
Thqts pretty scukem!

1 Like

Ooo that sucks :sob:

1 Like

You put those slotted inserts in backwards homes. Not too big of a deal with the epoxy but for future reference the tapered, deep slot inserts are self tapping and meant to cut the path with the tapered edge down:

7 Likes

At least now I will fix the right way

1 Like

Oh well, a bit late now. I ended up using the good old sacrificial bolt anyway so the flathead screwdriver got 0 use. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Those little lipos power one of my remotes. Take off one of the end caps. There is the typical nickel terminal underneath.

2 Likes

what even is that? What motor/truck/board etc?

Never saw something like this

4 Likes

Really not? You dont know Onan X2 4WD ?
You may laugh, but this is a weapon. Did lots of modifications bc right out the box these beasts were pure trash bc of misconstruction at some points. Motors Alu parts to weak,…and so on

1 Like

@Mikenopolis looks like something Tesla would do. Jkjk, you know nothing Elon…:roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I actually spend some good time thinking about the random electric vehicle prototypes tesla has made.

Can you imagine a tesla tracked vehicle??

I think they have some seriously awesome electric skateboard design hiding away somewhere just waiting for it’s time.

Or more related to the Neuralink company, electric vehicles for blind or other sensory deprived people that also can drive themselves.

5 Likes

Tesla self-driving esk8? No thanks, ill take the bullet. Give me a clean death, any day :joy:

4 Likes

I guess I was thinking more like a badass multipurpose mobility scooter (4 wheel)

2 Likes

More like

11 Likes

Every flux rider

13 Likes

Bro. I really hope this isn’t the final product
Those don’t seem pretty secure imo

3 Likes

Yeah prolly a bit more solder would be good

2 Likes

Yeahhhh I need to check over a few of them

1 Like