🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Damn :joy:

I guess I’ll leave the Haero on the list then

2 Likes

May I ask why you dislike the trampa deck so much?

I’ve heard that they’re floppy before too, but idk I’ve never ridden one. I’m only 150lbs so not real heavy

1 Like

Yes bro, it’s heavy and very springy. If you are a bigger guy like me you need the very thick high ply decks which are very heavy but are even still springy. The spring is good for getting off the ground but I think not an advantage when you land. I like the stability of a light responsive deck

2 Likes

I didn’t see the haero bro in there, how come you did not mention that deck?

2 Likes

When @longhairedboy scams you and just ships a cat in packing peanuts :rofl:

5 Likes

$2700 custom cat, thank you very much. That cat is tuned for racing.

9 Likes

It was only $2700??? You really did scam me! I paid around 3500😂

4 Likes

bro is so light

1 Like

The funny thing i thought I was ordering the big size and the smaller version showed up. A bit of a pain to solder though

1 Like

@longhairedboy did you mushrooms kick in.?

1 Like

Is this a tailbone light?

Call me “interested”

download (73)

Do you have a thread on this?

2 Likes

It’s just a piece of transparent acrylic I sanded translucent. The light is just an ordinary light–an iwonder skateboard light in this case. I got the idea from the exway wave and Boosted.

3 Likes

If I could find a clear tailbone that fits Powell-Peralta (8") then I could add SMT LEDs to it.

I feel like ABS or nylon would be a better choice than acrylic though. I’m not sure.

3 Likes

I just had a sheet of clear acrylic lying around.

8 Likes

That’s awesome. Great idea!

2 Likes

I made one for my hammerhead hosoi out of pla and it’s been solid. It’s got better impact resistance than a lot of other filaments and they make a clearish filament.
Becomes less clear with more infill and a kick tail would be solid but at least it would distribute light maybe?

3 Likes

Disposable e-cigs should be banned in my opinion. Saving these from the trash, turns out they have decent batteries in them.

5 Likes

You could have fooled me, with those microscopic wires in there.

What gauge are those?

haha, it’s like 30ga? Maybe smaller 0.4mm diameter. Not surprisingly the failure rate of these devices is quite high just from my experience. Another reason why I think they should be banned.

4 Likes