What trucks are on your Haero?

2 Likes

Matrix 2

2 Likes

Yep. Metal matrix ii

2 Likes

BRO THAT IS LEGIT. I LOVE IT

4 Likes

🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! :eyes:are we all thinking the same rn ? We all know what is a waste of money :face_with_hand_over_mouth::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil: iykyk am joking btw… or am I?

2 Likes

awesomeness!!!

2 Likes

For the adrenaline

2 Likes

Wow that’s scary.

5 Likes

Yep. As soon as I got the heat shrink off I knew it needed to go.

4 Likes

just for search puposes LoL

keywords

recycle disassemble old battery nekkid fire hazard @BenjaminF

4 Likes

Couple bonus pics of the :poop: solder joints. Not a single joint on this battery stood up to a firm tug. I pulled the entire balance harness off in one go. Every solder joint popped right off.

7 Likes

Would tossing that whole battery in light brine solution make it safe by discharging all the cells? Or would that be a massive fireball? LoL

Im gonna defer to the mooch

6 Likes

why does it have a random blue cell there? xD

1 Like

Lol no clue. It was truly the poop icing on the shit cake. That battery was a disaster :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought it was mostly a good idea for cells that were already ruptured/shorting out and to just use normal water.

For discharging or neutralizing or fire fighting?
Water or an aqueous firefighting solution is the preferred method for putting out a li-ion fire but won’t discharge a cell. I guess if the cell was open then water could dilute the nasty organic solvents inside but I’d be verrrrrrry worried about handling a ruptured cell that could short or easily catch fire.

1 Like

yep that’s the situation where I would put it into a bucket of water or sand hopefully.

1 Like

I keep a 5gal bucket of sand in my workshop for firefighting purposes. Throwing water on zappy zaps doesnt seem like a great idea.