šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/30415/2972

@danorman

No words remember! Use this thread to reply :wink:

It would be sweet if when you pressed the reply button on a post in the picture thread, it automatically gave you an option to reply in this thread instead :smiley:

4 Likes

Nah dude, 12s24p I think thats the ticket here

8 Likes

Oh right, ma bad.

@Trampa, why 7 and not 8? Or 9? Or 10?

OH WAIT, vescs. damn thingsā€¦

2 Likes

Bro. Fuck who didnā€™t get this deck and enclosure from @mackann lol

3 Likes

You guys have 2 decks? :call_me_hand: Iā€™m so jealous

3 Likes

His and his :heart_eyes::rofl:

5 Likes

FTFY :smirk:

3 Likes

Bahaha

3 Likes

Yeah but i like

1 Like

Corrections! 12s16p!

2 Likes

You are a machine dudeā€¦

2 Likes

@Skyart whenā€™s the build thread Iā€™m so pumped that you got 2 decks :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Coming, next few weeks, but its coming

3 Likes

If you havenā€™t seen this, you need to.

8 Likes

2 Likes

The full show is on Netflix, which is amazing.

3 Likes

DAYUM SON

That is a fine looking battery youā€™ve made

great job

6 Likes

Whats your first impression of the deck and enclosure?
How do you like the gripetape?

2 Likes

Very impressed, the thing is massive! Hard to decide what exactly i want to do, but I think I will stick to 12s. The deck is sooolong, needs very wide trucks otherwise everything else looks kinda comical on it, even 220mm imo, too short.

This is TB DD on 220mm hanger.

This is bergs with 275mm hanger. The deck has the tiniest bit of flex with no enclosure mounted, will see how it feel after everything is mounted. One thing I wish it had, is more of a taper towards the back, like the evo, I think it would look less boxy. But thatā€™s just nit picking. The grip tape has somesort of soft pad under it? Very thin tho, but i am exited to see if it will help with long ride fatigue. All in all, super exited about it, building a 12s12p right now for it. The battery and esc tray is super cool too, but I probably wonā€™t be using it. I am trying to figure out a handleā€¦moving this thing around will be very hard lol

7 Likes