šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I will text you right now

1 Like

But itā€™s bed time :frowning:
What are you even doing up
Donā€™t you like have a curfew

4 Likes

So it is okay to talk on the forum, but canā€™t text whaaaaa???

Bro its 10:50, and curfew? In my own house?

1 Like

Lol I just donā€™t wanna start a discussion. But yeah I got idea mounts and 84 motors coming in in a few weeks.

3 Likes

umm ok.

1 Like

@Trampa this is really clever. May I ask why you went with 18650ā€™s instead of 21700? I love the VTC6 btw, great choice.

My board has a 21700 Pack. We will offer both, but will start with the 18650, since that fits into all the existing boards and has a nice range to weight ratio. If you carry a charger, you can charge up while having a nice cold beverage and some grub. We get 20 miles out of the VTC6 pack. Pausing for 45 minutes with a fast charger plugged in, you will get another 10 miles extra. 30 miles is a good workout for most of our customersā€¦

5 Likes

I 100% agree man. I think this is the natural next step for Trampa. Being able to plug a charger in easily really makes the boards into a daily transport vehicle. Although it is illegal over there, which is why I guess you guys took your time doing this.

1 Like

We are focussing on the sports aspect really. Riding in the woods, back lanes, trails, nature.

8 Likes

@Trampa how many Amps are the series connections in those PCBā€™s rated for? If you are targeting offroad usage with this pack, then I imagine it would have to be a lot. How is that achieved with a PCB?

We can pull a lot from that pack. And we actually see the temps in the app, with 4 distributed thermistors.
If things would get warm, what doesnā€™t happen, we could reduce the power a bit, since the pack is CAN linked.

1 Like

Looks like a dragster

1 Like

because of the long motor mounts and the relatively small thanes ?

12s16p. Do it.

3 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/30415/2972

@danorman

No words remember! Use this thread to reply :wink:

It would be sweet if when you pressed the reply button on a post in the picture thread, it automatically gave you an option to reply in this thread instead :smiley:

4 Likes

Nah dude, 12s24p I think thats the ticket here

8 Likes

Oh right, ma bad.

@Trampa, why 7 and not 8? Or 9? Or 10?

OH WAIT, vescs. damn thingsā€¦

2 Likes

Bro. Fuck who didnā€™t get this deck and enclosure from @mackann lol

3 Likes

You guys have 2 decks? :call_me_hand: Iā€™m so jealous

3 Likes