🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Are you going to do the whole perimeter of the deck, or is that a single tail-light? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Where can we buy those bindings?
Love the size and simplicity Of em.

2 Likes

No, I will do the same on the other side. It will be symmetrycal to the one on the pictures.

2 Likes

Where’re you from?
I bought them for cheap here but no idea if they ship internationally
https://www.blackkross.com/hooksfoot-stop/15406-hooks-blackkross.html

Yeah I’m in the states.
They seem like a small operation, I’ll email em and see if we can work something out.

Thx for the link!

2 Likes

These rim covers are dope as fuck

5 Likes

thanks C:

2 Likes

Search for this:

DC 12V SMD2835 Flexible LED Strip Waterproof Neon Lights Silicone

Have fun

2 Likes

Now that’s more like it! Thanks.
It looks like the LED spots are visible from one side (for some versions) but not the other two. I think I’ll get both EL and LED for some testing.

1 Like

mmmmmmm

toast!

6 Likes

Neon Flex is what iv been useing at work for the last 5 years. Come down in price a lot was £45 per meter the 1st time it was specked on a job.

The down side is you can’t get a tight 90deg and it’s designed to be bent in one direction depending on with stuff you get. This is because the tape is sideways to the face that lights up. I have used stuff with a opake tube on top as well that can be seen better from the sides.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

Im assuming that ya need two chargers of equal output for this to work properly? Or can you mix and match amp outputs?

1 Like

Well if you want another one, here it is :wink:

Im having a heated argument with my wallet about buying one of these :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Great push deck, I’d want to reinforce it for electrification purposes unless I was gonna keep it slow and weighed <170lbs.

2 Likes

El wire isn’t very bright in daylight like LED strips are.

If daytime use is on the agenda, I’d skip the el wire.

I have some I’ve experimented with a lot but it’s never made it into a finished product because it’s too dim.

2 Likes

Thanks.
I’ve been trying to decide whether I want daytime “running lights” around the edge of the board or just a subtle night-only effect.

2 Likes

I went with addressable leds for my underglow

Here’s what it looked like while I was installing it

6 Likes

Waaait how did you get those pics!!! They are from my buddy lee in the dutch riders app!!! Are you in there!?, Naaah he must have sent them to you :rofl:

Who are you talking to?

3 Likes