šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

same

2 Likes

Nice. Yeah Iā€™m looking for a cost effective 8amp portable solution

1 Like

oo just realized this one isnā€™t the meanwell, itā€™s some other one that starts with an M, will check later

2 Likes

Such a simple but sweet idea with the loop key :ok_hand:

9 Likes

genius

4 Likes

I like the side gripping :smile:

for the big footed fellas who make hard turns!

6 Likes

LoL ask @xsynatic about this

I canā€™t figure out exactly what causes belt noises or how to fix them. It seems sometimes it happens and mostly it doesnā€™t happen, and I donā€™t know why.

3 Likes

Fix?! Gimme all your loud belts

1 Like

My right side on my 10S10P makes a weird noise and I canā€™t figure out why. The left side is nearly identical and itā€™s silent. Ask @abusfullofnuns heā€™s heard it in-person.

2 Likes

My belts sound like they heard a geardrive once and try their best to mimic that. Sounds really cool but itā€™s not the real deal.

Is the belt rubbing on the flanges? Grub screw sticking out? Changed belt and sound is still there? Swapped around?

2 Likes

Fuck my beltsā€¦Stupid annoying piece of shit belts :smiley:

When they are silent for a moment they are very good but the restā€¦ Squeaking, squealing, wobbly sounding shitshow.

Could be the flange, could be the pulley.

2 Likes

The noise appeared when I swapped some steel 15T motor pulleys for 16T titanium pulleys. That was the only change, and oh I had to use longer belts as well.

And the other side is the same pulley, same belt, everything except a slightly different motor and itā€™s silent. Both sides were silent before the pulley swap.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why hubs are the future :sunglasses: :muscle: :rofl:

6 Likes

mmmmh hubs

tenor

3 Likes

Till you donā€™t see that one rock and 2 of them start sounding like a pepper grinder

2 Likes

Only happens with shitty hubs :slight_smile:
I often take mine semi offroad

Maybe itā€™s the way the pulley is machinedā€¦ dunno. I got a few pebbles stuck in the teeth over time and i can see quite a few dents by now

1 Like

Okayā€¦ can i climb a bike ramp with the incline of normal stairs with them?

I should swap the pulleys and see what happens. But that violates my rule 1: if it works, donā€™t fuck with it

2 Likes

Probably?

Something like this?
c5a5f5e809b8d18060df82cd8ebd9f94

3 Likes