šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I should be good. I have almost 2 inch above the highest cell to the top of the lid.
About an inch and a half between the two 6s10p packs.
And another inch between the last cell and the inner wall for the sides.

1 Like

@madmax we get enough of this BS from sourgrapes Potter.

1 Like

@Plurf

Hereā€™s my ESC mounted on top of rear baseplate.

5 Likes

u need to find a Potter fanboy to tell thatā€¦thatā€™s quite hard to find hereā€¦ only Lacroix fanboys aroundā€¦

1 Like

Very different business models. My stormcore took 4 days to come 1/2 way round the world my enertion orders took on average 3 months and I live 2 mins drive from enertion former hq. Go figure I know the Abandonty is 1/2 the price of a stormy but my stormy will work with future vesc fw updates.

8 Likes

Always you with the witty replies to the pictures :rofl::black_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Why is everything a different color?

Bruh your shit is so tight. fucking eye candy I have learnt so much just coping your shit. Btw:Stoners is the shitā€¦keep it up.

5 Likes

Maybe if you bottom-out the enclosure on a curb, itā€™s super fast to know how deep the scar is?

:rofl:

Seriously though, why are the layers rainbow-colored?

7 Likes

Nailed it :rofl:

3 Likes

you seeā€¦ identifiedā€¦ all vesc boads had problems at the begginingā€¦ SC is just an update of focboxā€¦ get realā€¦ and yeap the business of Enertion was shitā€¦ no deliveries etc etcā€¦ the problem is the same people that said that focbox was the shit in the past now are just throwing stones on itā€¦ focbox is going to be a cheap shit as many of other china boardsā€¦ no support ā€¦ and bla bla blaā€¦

:metal:t4::fire:nice looking layup!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s big, what esc do you have in there ?

Itā€™s a Unity

1 Like

Sorry your wallet hurts when looking at lacroix prices. 5 axis machine work isnā€™t cheap and nobodies doing it. No reason to be bitter buddy.

Pretty most are DIY fanboys around here. I mean, you have no clue why everyone hates Enertion. You also have no clue whatā€™s going on here. Read up a bit. You sound super ignorant. We kinda need less of that with everything else going on in the world.

Skateboards dudeā€¦ skateboardsā€¦ No need to push your agenda so ridiculously.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever flagged a post before. Broā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Okā€¦ then it wasnā€™t youā€¦ :smile:

I mean no. It wasnā€™t. Insinuating weird shit is funny to me though. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youā€™d think the copious amount of flags youā€™re receiving would be pretty telling that the Enertion fan boys donā€™t hang out here.

Go play Reddit. Why you so mad max?

12 Likes

Seriously keeping flagging those instead of ignoring them sounds like feeding the troll (and blocking the picture thread :unamused:)

2 Likes