šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

The most exciting thing ever!

ā€¦probably a plate to cover the big ol square hole on the top of the column :sweat_smile::rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl:

hey its serving its purpose

2 Likes

Nothing (for now). Read that it was the nozzle to end all nozzles.
Iā€™m learning with pla. But I eventually wanna use carbon fiber nylon and phosphorescent filament. Found those are some of the hardest things to go though a nozzle

1 Like

Yeah definitely anything abrasive it will be the right tool for the Bob.

Thatā€™s the machine:

I guessed close enough, it was Ā£7000, donā€™t know the model number the bloody thing doesnā€™t seem to have any kind of label/plate and project manager that bought it couldnā€™t remember it of top of the head :rofl:

2 Likes

never forget to leave space for the fishpaper, wire, and insulation

(like Evolve did on the Carbon GT deck) :rofl:

I should be good. I have almost 2 inch above the highest cell to the top of the lid.
About an inch and a half between the two 6s10p packs.
And another inch between the last cell and the inner wall for the sides.

1 Like

@madmax we get enough of this BS from sourgrapes Potter.

1 Like

@Plurf

Hereā€™s my ESC mounted on top of rear baseplate.

5 Likes

u need to find a Potter fanboy to tell thatā€¦thatā€™s quite hard to find hereā€¦ only Lacroix fanboys aroundā€¦

1 Like

Very different business models. My stormcore took 4 days to come 1/2 way round the world my enertion orders took on average 3 months and I live 2 mins drive from enertion former hq. Go figure I know the Abandonty is 1/2 the price of a stormy but my stormy will work with future vesc fw updates.

8 Likes

Always you with the witty replies to the pictures :rofl::black_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Why is everything a different color?

Bruh your shit is so tight. fucking eye candy I have learnt so much just coping your shit. Btw:Stoners is the shitā€¦keep it up.

5 Likes

Maybe if you bottom-out the enclosure on a curb, itā€™s super fast to know how deep the scar is?

:rofl:

Seriously though, why are the layers rainbow-colored?

7 Likes

Nailed it :rofl:

3 Likes

you seeā€¦ identifiedā€¦ all vesc boads had problems at the begginingā€¦ SC is just an update of focboxā€¦ get realā€¦ and yeap the business of Enertion was shitā€¦ no deliveries etc etcā€¦ the problem is the same people that said that focbox was the shit in the past now are just throwing stones on itā€¦ focbox is going to be a cheap shit as many of other china boardsā€¦ no support ā€¦ and bla bla blaā€¦

:metal:t4::fire:nice looking layup!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s big, what esc do you have in there ?

Itā€™s a Unity

1 Like