🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

This
And the battery in the same enclosure, I made a super small 18650 pack and the esc will sit on it in the same tiny enclosure,

This could be a great idea in rapport of heigth/capacity

All together less than 4cm high, and not bigger than the tail,
Even less if i go with smaller escs and without the caps

1 Like

how much range are you shooting for with that small battery pack?

I used it on a small peny board with a single 5055 270kv motor and 80 weel and was getting around 15km (but at higher speed)
I have no idea how it will behave with the two hubs, if i get 12-13km that will be enough to get me at work :v: and the whole for around 4kg

I mean i’m getting more and more tired of carying my 25ish kg cruiser for not going faster than 25km/h on my daily ride

2 Likes

@flasher what are you printing that you need that for?

@Creavenger Tell me what is the first thing you are going to make???!

6 Likes

this makes me feel so lazy having a 90% complete workbee collecting dust :unamused:

3 Likes

The most exciting thing ever!

…probably a plate to cover the big ol square hole on the top of the column :sweat_smile::rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl:

hey its serving its purpose

2 Likes

Nothing (for now). Read that it was the nozzle to end all nozzles.
I’m learning with pla. But I eventually wanna use carbon fiber nylon and phosphorescent filament. Found those are some of the hardest things to go though a nozzle

1 Like

Yeah definitely anything abrasive it will be the right tool for the Bob.

That’s the machine:

I guessed close enough, it was £7000, don’t know the model number the bloody thing doesn’t seem to have any kind of label/plate and project manager that bought it couldn’t remember it of top of the head :rofl:

2 Likes

never forget to leave space for the fishpaper, wire, and insulation

(like Evolve did on the Carbon GT deck) :rofl:

I should be good. I have almost 2 inch above the highest cell to the top of the lid.
About an inch and a half between the two 6s10p packs.
And another inch between the last cell and the inner wall for the sides.

1 Like

@madmax we get enough of this BS from sourgrapes Potter.

1 Like

@Plurf

Here’s my ESC mounted on top of rear baseplate.

5 Likes

u need to find a Potter fanboy to tell that…that’s quite hard to find here… only Lacroix fanboys around…

1 Like

Very different business models. My stormcore took 4 days to come 1/2 way round the world my enertion orders took on average 3 months and I live 2 mins drive from enertion former hq. Go figure I know the Abandonty is 1/2 the price of a stormy but my stormy will work with future vesc fw updates.

8 Likes

Always you with the witty replies to the pictures :rofl::black_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Why is everything a different color?