šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

You can edit out in your post but that donā€™t change the original in mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:shushing_face:

lol people can also look at the edit history. Careless mistake, no biggy.

Nope. Thatā€™s thing of the past

3 Likes

Oh really, I didnā€™t realize. Wellā€¦cool lol.

I deleted the post because Iā€™m tired of getting PMs, text messages, emails, etc about things I have no answers for. A day before deleting it I messaged @longhairedboy and @jamie asking them to change the ownership, they did not and then I got 8 text messages while in a meeting at work.

So please take your opinion and fold it into all sharp cornersā€¦Iā€™m sure you know the rest.

2 Likes

giphy-25

10 Likes

Ayyy you got it! Looks beautiful man

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile: i canā€™t wait to ride it !
Got it shiped internationally by a ā€˜smallā€™ shop in Fargo ND, at an amazing price :slight_smile:

And just this morning i got a mail from landyachtz that they are making some right now (you can get them from the canadian shop) but i made a better deal anyway ^^

4 Likes

Push board or electric?

1 Like

iā€™m going to put it on ownboard hubs, with a super small battery over the baseplate

5 Likes

12S1P p42a in a fanny pack, yo.

What ESC are you planninā€™? I think the go-foc dv4 is the smallest we have available until trampa releases their little guy.

Well, and those maytech singles.

4 Likes

Right now iā€™m going with a 6s2p hd2 so i got 20A per motor and a top speed of 26km/h which isnā€™t much but seems ok for comuting (i-ll change it afterzard if it gets boring)

Right now i use two standard 4.12 that i have but i thought about buying some makerx mini

This way iā€™ll get a less than 3cm high enclosure which would aproximately be the size of the tail

2 Likes

Well done bro, i use one of those since a year and print almost only carbon fibre pla, and no sign of usure
One of the best investment i had for 3D printer update
(Even more than the auto Leveling)

1 Like

Where are you mounting your ESC?

Iā€™m going to mount mine on top of rear base plate.

Iā€™m going to mount my battery underneath deck, but concerned with clearance because of how low and flexible deck is. I prefer Lipos, but donā€™t think there is Lipo thin enough (might have to unfold some packs).

This
And the battery in the same enclosure, I made a super small 18650 pack and the esc will sit on it in the same tiny enclosure,

This could be a great idea in rapport of heigth/capacity

All together less than 4cm high, and not bigger than the tail,
Even less if i go with smaller escs and without the caps

1 Like

how much range are you shooting for with that small battery pack?

I used it on a small peny board with a single 5055 270kv motor and 80 weel and was getting around 15km (but at higher speed)
I have no idea how it will behave with the two hubs, if i get 12-13km that will be enough to get me at work :v: and the whole for around 4kg

I mean iā€™m getting more and more tired of carying my 25ish kg cruiser for not going faster than 25km/h on my daily ride

2 Likes

@flasher what are you printing that you need that for?