šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Fawwwwwwkkkkk I just realized Dexter sent me one 190kv 6380 and one 170kv 6380 :sweat:

3 Likes

Are you serious? That 170kv motor is probably worth its weight in goldā€¦

4 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah, heā€™s not selling those anymore, and I know there are folks who want one.

3 Likes

I would promptly remove that 170Kv 6380 and list it for saleā€¦ people will be breaking down your door to get it LoL

6 Likes

You get your hands on a 100S? What mounting pattern does it match, or does it not?

3 Likes

Lmao not to worry. @torqueboards have outstanding customer service. Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™ll do you right :love_you_gesture:t3::sunglasses:

4 Likes

The left side has better start up torque and the right side has a higher top end, its like having a dual speed gear box but with less parts, just make sure you have traction control disabled and youā€™re golden

1 Like

It matches one of the patterns on the heatsink, looks like maybe the FOCBOX mount holes.

The other side will have a 60A Daly BMS, run discharge

2 Likes

Since when did you change your mind on running BMSes in discharge mode?

This board is a higher voltage board and Iā€™m doing some experimenting.

Speedrunning life I see :stuck_out_tongue: But cool, canā€™t wait to see it!

@RyEnd yeah the og focbox shares the mounting pattern with single stormcore

2 Likes

Ummā€¦Iā€™d imagine product A fits well in the holes of product A. Think thatā€™s how it works :joy:

3 Likes

what? :eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You can edit out in your post but that donā€™t change the original in mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:shushing_face:

lol people can also look at the edit history. Careless mistake, no biggy.

Nope. Thatā€™s thing of the past

3 Likes

Oh really, I didnā€™t realize. Wellā€¦cool lol.