🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I’ve been holding out for so long, but I will still have all my old android phones.

IOS14 really doesn’t look half bad so I’m willing to try it.

2 Likes

That’s like trying out heroin for a few days :rofl:

It’s specifically designed to make it very difficult for you to ever consider being free again.

1 Like

nop… far from that… I also suffer waiting 6 moths for a fuck remote… it’s just fun this fight… hahahah

not supporting any shit … just having fun with all of this…

calm down guys… not supporting any shit… I’m not buying any premium esc… I have my china shit already… so I was just making fun with the price difference… for the guys that want something premium they know where to get it…so keep cool… and let’s have fun with all this shit…

1 Like

What deck is that? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s a test deck of our partners. :smiley:

6 Likes

Enertion Unity is now Officially Abandonware with the former owner flinging shit at the only person who can maintain the unity fork. Dont expect Vesc FW ver 6.0 to work on the Abandonty. Nice one Jason F/Wit.

hahahaha… man… just have fun… I give a shit if Jason … Unity or lacroix… don’t sell … I already said… my stuffs are all china shit…

When the fake is better looking and better period lol

5 Likes

Fuck off shitcunt @MadMax :joy:

10 Likes

Yeah man! We are testing the prototypes, but once that is done, definitely.

We’ll make sure to let you know when we are ready for our first limited run.

1 Like

I’m gonna die from the stress

3 Likes

Have had literally the same yesterday:

Just paused the print at when there was ~1 inch of filament outside the feeder and swapped it with the new spool.

2 Likes

sooo… what’s the news? Did it make it? LoL

1 Like

Don’t you guys have a empty spool detection? Like your printer going “BRAAA BRAAA BRAAA” and pausing the print if it’s empty?

1 Like

So the picture only thread is closed because of too much flags :roll_eyes:
i’ll let this here gran

1 Like

This thing likes to ruin lots of the prints. Stock ender 3 does not have it

1 Like

I do not. My printer has difficulty with paused prints. It continues to ooze and doesn’t retract

2 Likes