🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Would you recommend buying those instead of Airpods?

I’m rocking an s9+ right now, but switching to IOS soon.

Those beans look like they just fit so well.

1 Like

YES! Great design, really love the look! Count me in.

1 Like

Man. That’s 100% personal choice

I have both AirPods Pro and these.
They both have their cons and pros

Honestly I feel like the rubber ear piece on the AirPods helps improve sound quality by a lot but I also like the clean looks of the galaxy buds.

IF you don’t mind the little stem sticking out of ears and want better sound quality with noise cancellation go with AirPods

If you want clean looks, comfortable with surprisingly secure fit Go galaxy buds

Can’t go wrong with either haha

Ps. AirPods have worked their way out of my ears while riding. Dropped one or the other one a couple of times.

Galaxy buds have never fallen out :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I will make it so that the wheel caps can be changed to lets say spinners maybe :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol :joy: … please NO. Wheel caps are good.

3 Likes

@EreTroN

Man, did you just ran over a unicorn ?

7 Likes

Im gonna do it just for fun lmao with the dollarsigns you know :rofl:

1 Like

Hahah, I asked him, he wont say tho :smiley:

1 Like

While we’re giving recommendations:

I have Sony’s terribly named WF-1000XM3 s, and have compared them to my brother’s airpods pro. In a nutshell:

• Airpods pro have better microphones, so they are better at active noice cancelation. Most noticable for high frequency sounds.
  • Sony’s audio is superb. The difference is night and day. However, they are heavy and will fall out of your ears if you start getting any wax buildup. It’s so bad that I now have a box of cotton swabs next to me at work :sweat_smile:

Conclusion: go with airpods if you care about features provided by the apple ecosystem or if you work in a loud environment where you want the best noise canceling possible. Go for the sonys if you just want a fantastic wireless audio experience. Nearly as good as Tin T4s, if that means anything.

1 Like

wait is the microphone on the wf-1000xm3 as bad as the microphone on the wh-1000xm3s b/c christ they are muffled asf

I’ll be honest, I haven’t tested it much (I use them with my laptop which doesn’t like them in headset mode), but I’m sure you can find some reviews online to check.

1 Like

i have the xm2 for 3 years already and wow they are still holding up. I’ve never had a piece of tech last this long. and they are so gooood.
i really want the xm4 this christmas haha

2 Likes

My condolences

3 Likes

I’ve been holding out for so long, but I will still have all my old android phones.

IOS14 really doesn’t look half bad so I’m willing to try it.

2 Likes

That’s like trying out heroin for a few days :rofl:

It’s specifically designed to make it very difficult for you to ever consider being free again.

1 Like

nop… far from that… I also suffer waiting 6 moths for a fuck remote… it’s just fun this fight… hahahah

not supporting any shit … just having fun with all of this…

calm down guys… not supporting any shit… I’m not buying any premium esc… I have my china shit already… so I was just making fun with the price difference… for the guys that want something premium they know where to get it…so keep cool… and let’s have fun with all this shit…

1 Like

What deck is that? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s a test deck of our partners. :smiley:

6 Likes