🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Is that the new lazyroller onesie?! :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I feel sillier in this than short shorts.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen you ride topless in a while. Now you are covered up from head to toe

Does this baby have a build thread?

Heya @Battery_Mooch, this is the thread for the words/replies of the pictures only thread. Just for ya info, cheers!

2 Likes

The heck are those ctlinders on the one with the hypertrucks ?

1 Like

Maybe bluetooth speakers?

1 Like

Two on the board plus an other one on his backpack ? Can you even connect this much simultaneously ?

HEY @NuRxG so does that mean you can actually draw more current not have a nosedive???

2 Likes

@longhairedboy cleanup on aisle mooch

4 Likes

fets are like twice the size so yeah. :grin:

jk idk

1 Like

Oh my god. But then what about the gyrometer and how do you control it?

1 Like

have to hold the battery wires and swipe them across the coils.

Kinda like playing the xylophone

1 Like

I could wind up the battery wires on a guitar and rely on the electric pick up to control current draw. The harder you shred, the faster you roll

1 Like

Arrrgghhh,…dammit…and I knew it was pictures only too! Thank you.

I bet a lot of people saw it and decided not to say anything out of respect. A typical user who makes that mistake gets called out SECONDS after they post. Yours took a whole hour :joy: @Battery_Mooch

8 Likes

LOL…maybe everyone was just out riding. :grin:

3 Likes

I had the finger ready on the flag button and i said to myself “nah let it be someone else” ahahah

5 Likes

In theory, more torque and more speed, right now im having issues i need to sort.

3 Likes

If you are successful, please document that shit. That’s some valuable info right there and I’ll definitely be copying it

1 Like