🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

lol I spent a lot of time before Physics labs making basic programs so that I didn’t have to do any calculations while in the lab. Apparently they think that’s cheating, and then somehow my first job out of college was automation that helped customers get rid of repetitive minimum wage jobs.

I LOL’ed so hard at that. my wife thought I was insane…she didn’t get it.

7 Likes

It’s a nice watch…but with the price, I think I’ll stick to my Samsung gear instead :rofl:

1 Like

Holy Crap, It only set me back 325 AUD with shipping. 500 CDN is just ridiculous.
There are other models of the same design on Amazon from what I had seen at the time but I would stick with the Samsung gear as well if the others are also going to cost the same.

4 Likes

Much cheaper from China…
3 Likes

But the China model comes with an exploding screen. Nobody wants that

8 Likes

Where from did this come?

2 Likes

hehehe
the torqeedo battery
it is 100% waterproof

2 Likes

Hey man whats the size of that bearing on the outside of the gear? Would love to have that one :wink: @boardnamics

It’s a secret :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

2 Likes

You have a release date for the GD yet?

I want to say Mid October. Very excited

5 Likes

Are the gears still steel or did that get changed?

1 Like

How does it handle?

2 Likes

Alloy steel with nitriding hardening to prevent distortion. They’re hot :heart:

8 Likes

You supplying lovelube?

Or should I stock up my own?

1 Like

Any grease is fine. Something like white lithium will do the job

4 Likes

LoL that’s not mine. BUT IT IS an esk8 :open_mouth:

Noticed that on reddit

200Ah lead-acid, 50 mile range, stand or sit, Caliber2 50 degree times 4

3 Likes

Oh yeah I saw it on there, really wish they had just thrown a couple KWh in there and gone on an adventure… Or maybe see how many people on skateboards they could pull along for the journey!!

This is real 8 motor drive material @Arzamenable

4 Likes

It got confiscated by the cops too for locking it to a bench instead of a bike rack

2 Likes

BTW it handles like a train

1. Choo Choo
  2. Mothertrucker
4 Likes