🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

There is no build page because I’m a fukin lazy piece of shit :sleepy:. But one day … one day I’ll write up something. Just maybe.

As for the wheels these are TB130s that I dyed red :joy:. Clear wasn’t going so well. Feel free to Add it to your library. Appreciate it.

10 Likes

That makes it harder to grab/hold things :thinking:

2 Likes

how did you get those wheels?

1 Like

Ouch, you ok?

7 Likes

Looks like helmet-san saved someone’s life

4 Likes

What deck is this?

By bugging Dex to let me try them :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t know exactly from where :sweat_smile: I bought it off eBay a long time ago, I have two. it is a wooden 9 layers maple deck, very flexible.

A bit beat up, but alive. The helmet has saved my head for sure. I had a straight back to ground impact.

5 Likes

Yeah I hold my joints your way, but I use filters so I can smoke all the way down without burning myself. I only switch up like this :ok_hand:t2: if I dont have a filter and I’ve smoked it all the way down.

2 Likes

More like my head.

2 Likes

I mean that looks like a pretty serious impact, I don’t think you’d be walking right now if you didn’t have it haha

2 Likes

There we go. I always use a filter

2 Likes

And there I was thinking I was the only one with TB110 wobble issues. Why was this never publicized by all of you experts?

1 Like

@torqueboards manufacturing issue? Actually saw post in FB as well on wobbles with the new TB110. My blue 74a are fine.

Uhhh… I build boards that zoom and ride them… no expert at anything related to esk8. I had 1 wheel out of 32 that was a little wobbly… when I rode it it was non existent. :man_shrugging:

I don’t think it’s a manufacturing defect … but again not an expert on thane or wheels or manufacturing. If it was a manufacturing defect I’m sure we would have a lot more people with this issue as there are a lot of these wheels out there.

:eyes:

3 Likes

Love these nixie clocks

2 Likes

never truer words spoken

1 Like

Phew looks like a serious blow. Good feels and fast heals. Give yourself a concussion check if you haven’t already!

1 Like

Glad you’re okay…

I love the feeling knowing your alive thanks to a helmet.

1 Like