šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I think you might have seen them before. Not mine, just made by a local guy. :smiley:

5 Likes

my 110 72a have balance issues.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had one of my 110s have balance issues when no load is applied. As soon as you ride itā€™s non existent (at least for me). And it was fine riding into the low 50sā€¦ but pneumatics not balancedā€¦ good luck over 40
:penguin:

5 Likes

No luck, atleast not me

2 Likes

Yā€™all know, homie never suffered that 2wd lyfe? Canā€™t talk shit, he saved my board from an unexpected water bath.

4 Likes

So, whatā€™s up with those custom DDs, unreleased TB wheelsā€¦?
Dā€™you know someone? :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦he knows the butcher at ralphsā€¦something about services rendered dollars ā€¦

2 Likes

Hahahahā€¦ :eyes:. I just spam
The shit out of his inbox and hope I can try things :penguin:

As for the butcher at Ralphā€™s @Skyart speaks the truth. We have an agreement. I leave him reviews every time I visit as an anonymous customer and I get anything I want for $1.99/lb :beers:. Dry aged rib eye :cut_of_meat: :beers:

5 Likes

I hear you

1 Like

But are TB also selling steaks?
Damn, thatā€™s some diversification

4 Likes

@ahrav What wheels are those? Also, is there a build page for the board? That should go straight into the DAVEGA Awesome Builds!

3 Likes

There is no build page because Iā€™m a fukin lazy piece of shit :sleepy:. But one day ā€¦ one day Iā€™ll write up something. Just maybe.

As for the wheels these are TB130s that I dyed red :joy:. Clear wasnā€™t going so well. Feel free to Add it to your library. Appreciate it.

10 Likes

That makes it harder to grab/hold things :thinking:

2 Likes

how did you get those wheels?

1 Like

Ouch, you ok?

7 Likes

Looks like helmet-san saved someoneā€™s life

4 Likes

What deck is this?

By bugging Dex to let me try them :joy:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know exactly from where :sweat_smile: I bought it off eBay a long time ago, I have two. it is a wooden 9 layers maple deck, very flexible.

A bit beat up, but alive. The helmet has saved my head for sure. I had a straight back to ground impact.

5 Likes