🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

No​

1 Like

You know the deck looks absolutely tiny I will
Not lie to you :joy: also coming from riding the 44 all the time standing on this thing feels cramped and I’m not even tall :man_facepalming:t3:

But the wheels sorta feel like a monster truck. Just so much mass and so much CP. it never wants to leave the ground.

5 Likes

How can we get some? or is this a one time THANE:rofl:

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Waiting most likely will be the most productive strategy :rofl:

1 Like

Should get a few more samples soon but probably won’t run with em. TBH.

New samples should be in Arctic Blue hopefully in a few weeks. :wink: @b264

9 Likes

Working on your own esc’s? @3DServisas

3 Likes

I think you might have seen them before. Not mine, just made by a local guy. :smiley:

5 Likes

my 110 72a have balance issues.

1 Like

I’ve had one of my 110s have balance issues when no load is applied. As soon as you ride it’s non existent (at least for me). And it was fine riding into the low 50s… but pneumatics not balanced… good luck over 40
:penguin:

5 Likes

No luck, atleast not me

2 Likes

Y’all know, homie never suffered that 2wd lyfe? Can’t talk shit, he saved my board from an unexpected water bath.

4 Likes

So, what’s up with those custom DDs, unreleased TB wheels…?
D’you know someone? :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yeah…he knows the butcher at ralphs…something about services rendered dollars …

2 Likes

Hahahah… :eyes:. I just spam
The shit out of his inbox and hope I can try things :penguin:

As for the butcher at Ralph’s @Skyart speaks the truth. We have an agreement. I leave him reviews every time I visit as an anonymous customer and I get anything I want for $1.99/lb :beers:. Dry aged rib eye :cut_of_meat: :beers:

5 Likes

I hear you

1 Like

But are TB also selling steaks?
Damn, that’s some diversification

4 Likes

@ahrav What wheels are those? Also, is there a build page for the board? That should go straight into the DAVEGA Awesome Builds!

3 Likes

There is no build page because I’m a fukin lazy piece of shit :sleepy:. But one day … one day I’ll write up something. Just maybe.

As for the wheels these are TB130s that I dyed red :joy:. Clear wasn’t going so well. Feel free to Add it to your library. Appreciate it.

10 Likes

That makes it harder to grab/hold things :thinking:

2 Likes

how did you get those wheels?

1 Like