šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Long press turns it on and off goof :wink:

4 Likes

Nah itā€™s like a short long press lol I think it switches the transistor switch between mode 1 and mode 2.

Like I said hard to remember off the top of my head right now

2 Likes

Getting 150A continuous from a VESC 4.12 is almost unbelievable. Thatā€™s amazing!

Whatā€™s the specs on this beast and what ride is it going on or under? :call_me_hand:

1 Like

20s8p P42A. For my mateā€™s ebike

13 Likes

Is that a copy of the Riptide tunnel risers or your own? If itā€™s a copy, how hard is it? I find the riptides to be a bit soft

1 Like

Trampa 9 inch Mud Plugger , FatBoy Solid Core Hub 4.65" :smiley:

Its a copy but with 3mm increased thickness for more ground clearence. Its alot harder then riptide.

5 Likes

Put that thing through hell and back and let us know :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

:star_struck: dude So pretty

9 Likes

good to know. Iā€™m going to need a few eventually

@ahrav those are still 130mm wheels, right? I was thinking of using them for an ultraboard when/if they come out, but after seeing how heavy they look, Iā€™m reconsideringā€¦

Thatā€™s a 40" Evo too, right?

3 Likes

They are indeed and they are heavy. 930g/ea with bearing so maybe a tad less.

Buttttt they are worth it. They almost give you the confidence of riding AT on thane. Imo they replace the need for small ATs aka bergs and six shooters.

I still love my metro 155s but I will never ride bergs or six shooters again :eyes::call_me_hand:

EDIT: also no flats or wheel balancing needed.

13 Likes

I will!

1 Like

So, more reliable? :+1:

How about battery efficiency / range?

5 Likes

Believe it or not the consumption was barely worseā€¦ that was on the harder duro tho. Gonna get some more numbers on this super squishy duro before I jump the gun.

:eyes:

But if itā€™s anything like the other 130s itā€™s a no brainer. It was worse than 110s by about .8-1.2wh/mi

So I mean you are getting then efficiency but small AT confidence. Eat up just about any crackā€¦ so in my mind itā€™s fukin amazing.

Getting 40-45 mi range outta this guy :call_me_hand:. Thatā€™s awd too. :beers:. I get more numbers tho with this softer duro and see if they are a lot diff.

8 Likes

That wide stance makes your deck look kind of narrow. :thinking:

3 Likes

What did you just say is this a promo or are you for real real? @b264 do you have these?

1 Like

Not that Iā€™d want to make you feel insecure about your deck. :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha nah Iā€™m for real. Granted i love thane so Iā€™m a little biased :man_shrugging: But nonetheless I would take these over bergs or 6x2s any day everyday whatever the lingo is.

Anything under 155s for AT arenā€™t really worth it for ME. These seem to easily replace them. :eyes:

2 Likes