šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Laser ?

:eyes:

Might be doing a longer ride tonight if you are game hit me up if you are. 30 miles without sag? not being a dick just trying to get an idea Ed and Jose and I were gunna do a big ass ride into the city.

Maybe its better that I have no kids :smiley: I bought a laser cutter/engraver for my work at university which Iā€™m testing with everything that is not PVC or other corrsoive fume producing stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

748wh to be exact. Closer to 25 miles of range. I have a 10A charger though. Either way I wonā€™t be riding today I think.

1 Like

word word

šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! update pls

1 Like

So dude.
How does that Zealot do?

Doing a deck swap tonight and taking it out on the town.

3 Likes

Are those BN hangers? What did you do to that poor shoulder bolt?

3 Likes

Itā€™s the best price: performance board Iā€™ve ever tried. Belongs to a friend of mine and she loves it. Sheā€™s an expert snowboarder and rides it fast. I really didnā€™t have any complaints when I rode it. Lots of torque, deck was too flexy for my tastes. If I had to buy a prebuilt board for under $1k it would be this.

2 Likes

Hey well I guess this goes to show that having the ability to remove the axle is pretty useful

Pretty sure thatā€™s a screw-in axle, not a shoulder bolt. I have these on my board

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the third and the most bent one within the last month.
White bmw didnā€™t find the will to use the turning signals, nor the will to look left before turning left, or slow down, and ran me over on the bike lane.

Luckily only clipped the front wheel and i ripped my jeans rolling.

Had i not braked in time, i would have been in front of it.

The other 2 are minor, like 2-3Ā° from exceptionally shitty roads, well, mostly stress relief gaps i think

1 Like

Replaced with shoulder bolts now. Donā€™t have any more axles and there is a uk seller doing 5 bolts for Ā£12.50 on ebay (even lower on higher quantities). Bought 5 for spares and today i officially have 0 left lol

1 Like

That is literally so unlucky haha

Mine look the same as the day I got them so far

1 Like

Bro, how light is this thing? Looks so nice!

13 pounds

1 Like

Amazing

Iā€™m targeting at 10-pound commuter this winter

12s1p p42 a would be a good battery choice, I have a Meepo 10s2p in this one

Wanna go with vtc5a 10s1p with hot-swap capability

1 Like

I am really curious how it peeforms compared to the BKB dual kit.

But all I gotta say is how lucky kids are these days.

For the price that Zealot looks really Solid.

I have seen it in person and it looked really.

but did not get to ride it because the kid riding it didnā€™t have a helmet on so I didnā€™t want to be all.
Here let me try your board but you canā€™t try mineā€¦

2 Likes