šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Whatā€™s the spec plan?

1 Like

No idea yet. Kinda wanna try gears and pneumatics for the first time tho.

2 Likes

Do it. Moon is about to open up a Webshop for his gears. Few weeks Iā€™m guessing.

And metro tires will blow your mind. Smooth

3 Likes

Appreciate the suggestions. Probably do a Stormcore and a mid-sized battery. I donā€™t need huge range.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see what you build.!

Make sure to account for the extra consumption. @pookybear has a rule of thumb for at least 5p of 30q or equivalent. Anything less and Our range will end up less than 13 miles or so.

2 Likes

That distressed green is amazing :star_struck:
Whatā€™s the plan for the board?

5 Likes

Like I said above, no solid plan but I wanna do pneumatics and gears probably

3 Likes

Really like that deck. I know youā€™ll do something cool with it

4 Likes

So what is it?

2 Likes

It looks like a dyno for esk8 testing.

Finally a way to test board behaviour at full speed under load without putting your rear end at risk.

4 Likes

Yes indeed, test rig, for qc and bencmarking :slight_smile:

The idea is to measure acceleration and braking power, topspeed, temp of the motors and heatsink

Will take some time to be ready

12 Likes

Apparently Teflon insulated 12 awg. I was practicing soldering XT90 connector.

1 Like

I like your workb-

6 Likes

Will you be able to apply "weight"to it to simulate a rider?

1 Like

Yes, there will be motor on the rols (for each wheel one) so it can brake when the boards give throttle and give power when testing the boards brakes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, in which build are you gonna put those?

3 Likes

@jack.luis whoā€™s Lacroix? are you cheating on me? Finish your big build so you can do 30 mile+ rides!

5 Likes

I got a unique MOV-E variant from @Luke :slight_smile: Iā€™m not sure about what Iā€™ll do with it yet, too much to build :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s been awhile since I got anything but Iā€™ll say it again, I have had to work with war criminals before so mboards drop in the bucket, and I honestly havenā€™t had any issues getting stuff from him and shippingā€™s like three days, if it makes you feel better I always stack promo codes to get 20% off when ever I ordered from him :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I remember this deck
So you ā€œjustā€ engraved the original brackets?

1 Like