🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

What’s that blue colors(brand)name so pretty

1 Like

When can we buy one :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

First time I’ve used this stuff.

Luminos LUM1102 – Outdoor Wood Stain Finish Protector Color Majorelle Blue - Quart https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776ZTGT2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_nfKxFb84918R1

It’s described as a stain and sealer. Application is somewhere between paint and stain. Foam brush it on and keep leveling it as it dries. Light coats. But a wipe off with a rag right after application like stain won’t work. And it dries in 10-15 mins. So do just glop it on or you’ll get heavy spots.

So far, the clear coat layer above seems to be binding fine.

No filters on that picture. It’s a touch lighter in person but the color does really pop!

6 Likes

Dude thanks for the link that color is awesome :call_me_hand:
For science

2 Likes

They’ve got a ton of colors too. You can layer them etc.

It’s a pretty cool look. Something with more grain than maple would be nice to see how it looks over.

1 Like

@GJF1 so nice I love being in the hummie club :call_me_hand:
Who did the artwork?

1 Like

I wanna see those Hoyt cases from a resin printer and they’d be perfect

2 Likes

Should have upgrade shell kits + prebuilts in the next week, they’re being printed in MJF PA12 Nylon.

Nylon > Resin for anything being handled/used. Both in impact resistance/durability as well as hand feel. The white prototype shown is just a mockup in PLA while we’re waiting on a small batch of MJF Nylon prints.

7 Likes

The owner @Killa did the artwork. Hummies are cool

1 Like

What happened to the charge port?

6 Likes

Behold you’re witnessing the partogenesis of charging ports

3 Likes

@dani, help a brotha out and give me internal dimension on that mtb enclosure please sir? Mainly looking for depth but curious about width too.

2 Likes

Apex crew?

1 Like

25+ UK mountainboarders

inc apex

1 Like

riding with special anti-slip shoes? :thinking:

3 Likes

Looks fun :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yesterday I had none… lee gave me some in the morning…

@Lee_Wright thank you :joy:

3 Likes

Could you imagine riding those woods with no grip tape? :sweat_smile: I nearly bought pink for you but thought better of it

4 Likes

If you have a heelstrap, is griptape still necessary?

2 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes