🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I legit cant win with this board haha. Its a fucking magic carpet of a ride but holy shit the issues. It went from, battery issues, to bms issues, to mount issues, to blown drv (luckily had a spare focbox), to now this. All in the span of like idk 4 months.

Will be putting 270’s on it soon. In the meantime I have my Evo at least even though I def love to ride this board more :sweat_smile:

6 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get my hold of a set for what feels like a year now, and seeing them snap like that has me feeling like I dodged a bullet I was trying to jump in front of

2 Likes

This is why I always always wear safety glasses when soldering, I’ve had one pop (flux+solder) and hit my hand before and it’s just not worth the risk

1 Like

This time was 100% my fault. I bent the wire with the iron and when the solder melted, it catapulted molten solder right to my face. Usually pops don’t ever get near my face. I keep my face far away usually.

3 Likes

Oh yeah cool place my parent went last year.

Big time bugs and he had an open vent in the van one night :rofl: was bad.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah I will put it into proper steel enclosure.
I think this one will fit:
https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/instrument-cases/0231992/
Though I’m not happy that there is no vents, would need to drill those myself and then the paint would be fucked.

1 Like

Hello pretty eyes :kiss::laughing:

2 Likes

Could’ve been

if I wasn’t so lucky lol

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from :framed_picture: Pictures and Nothing Else!:

Fuck me I need to get back home. If just for the food.
Are you in germany or Austria?

2 Likes

Vienna, Austria, recommended by locals its the best schnitzel in town :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Ay how you liking that nvidia shield? I have 2 and love them

2 Likes

I love it I may even go for the Pro version so I can run a Plex server.

3 Likes

Definitely worth it. I have the 2016 and 2019 versions and they’re both solid. You can get external storage for cheaper than the cost of the upgrade to pro if you decide to go that route

1 Like

now that you mention it I believe I can connect to my NAS as well. If so I don’t need to upgrade.

2 Likes

Yep! My router has some USB ports in it and had a Nas function as well which was cool. Looks like you’re all set

1 Like

that is awesome

6 Likes

But it’s only a 6355 motor :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Easy upgrade path to a TB6380

Not like a Meepo where you have to change the entire drivetrain