🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Sigh… guess I need to double check my wheel is attached properly from
Now on :joy:

First time for everything :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ty, I’ll get one of the original/old one

@ahrav probably the same geometry just different look

1 Like

Sweet build! But I gotta ask: don’t you think the Sportster deck is thin enough to mount the direct drives in drop-through? It’s gotta be close, right?

1 Like

i’ve seen people with drop through setup but they all had to route the deck a few mm to clear the cans.

I think if i keep the rear stiff enough i’d be fine.

1 Like

You take way better pictures than I do :joy:

1 Like

So dudes.
Are you able to switch between thumb wheel and trigger without killing yourself?

2 Likes

:arrow_up: this

1 Like

Only after 20minutes of stress

No problem at all, more so if on thumb rolling forward is accelerate and rolling back is brake, while on trigger pulling back is accelerate and pushing forward is brake (so essentially the pot is rotating the same direction for the same result).

1 Like

If you switch from thumb to trigger (or trigger to thumb) control, and you get used to it over the course of a few minutes and are riding along and BAM:exclamation: a car pulls out in front of you, don’t you accidentally hit the wrong control by instinct occasionally?

I know I do.

It’s why I stopped switching controls very much. When you’re using your brain, everything is fine, but when you have a sudden instantaneous instinctual response often it’s reversed, which exacerbates the problems happening at that moment. You see the car and brace for slow down right as you smash the brakes … but then the skate starts accelerating hard … and all in a fraction of a second.

2 Likes

You could technically invert the pot?

1 Like

Nope, maybe because on both thumb and trigger remotes I instinctively put force through both throttle fingers in said directions.

1 Like

@Taraskasyanyuk
What a sexy beast.

2 Likes

Bruh, did the lanyard break? Are you ok?

1 Like

So clean :call_me_hand: love this build

7 Likes

super stealthy…

3 Likes

Wow, that looks really nice

3 Likes

Thanks. Itll be nice when the matching wheels come out. I personally liked the ones that you suggested but it looks like he’s leaning towards the colored ones, which should still go with the color pattern on my deck.

3 Likes

I’m fine, just felt stupid. Hit throttle accidentally. Wasn’t wearing lanyard.

2 Likes

I also drilled holes with it😂