šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Hol shit. Thatā€™s not our package is it?

Hold up, letā€™s discuss the 30 minute boat traffic jam in that tiny channel when my board almost went into the drink.

Alternatively, Iā€™m open to discussing my feelings as I watched someone go down at near 50 in traffic :astonished:, then hop up, looking for his flashlightā€¦ my flashlight, genuinely appreciate your concern for the light.

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Yea wtfā€¦ that ferry ride was sketch to begin with n then the board also decided it had enough. :eyes::joy:

Iā€™m still
Not sure what happened with your board :man_shrugging: Glad it stayed dry though. Letā€™s hope this weekend it doesnā€™t act up :penguin:

As for the flashlight when you have it to me you said you always lose it on group ridesā€¦ so I was making sure that didnā€™t happen.

P.S thanks for attempting to fix my light :joy: the company I told them their bolts were too short and lack of threadlocker caused issuesā€¦ so they sending a new one :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

:eyes: What happened here?

@ahrav
Does that mean no broken light for me :sleepy:

2 Likes

Ohhh this was the second one :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

what mounts are you using? How close are they with the venoms to touching the road? Mine are super close with @moon mounts, which are the lowest profile SR mounts I could find. Alsoā€“RKP or TKP?

1 Like

Moon carbon mounts with those @akhlut axles. I should have ground them down near the screw holes before I rode them the first time. They are shredded but still strong.

Rkp 150mm

2 Likes

do you have a build thread for this? Iā€™m about done with mine thatā€™s same settup as you but SR TKP. Would love to see how youā€™re making yours work =)

4 Likes

What hubs are these?

Muahahaha!

Iā€™m glad you noticed :rofl::joy:

What hubs are they indeed :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Looks like an MBS Fivestarā€¦ but black! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

A man of fine taste :wink:

1 Like

Whats going on with all those heatsinks :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thats cool! Mine are actually not dyed tho :sweat_smile:

But i was wondering if i could dye my white ones, i might give it a go.

1 Like

Just painted? Dipped? Donā€™t leave me hanging like that man!

None, they came black, theyre not fivestars i guess? If you look close you can see the trough hole is a different size :wink:

Yeah theyā€™re the precursors to the fivestar that used a smaller axle size. Thatā€™s only the second set Iā€™ve ever seen unless you bought them off someone here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bingo! Bought an old board for 25$ but its trucks were destroyed, so instead Iā€™m salvaging & upgrading all the parts i can.

Really regret selling off my old ATS.12 trucks when i upgraded to matrix2s :sob:

1 Like

Ayy weā€™re currently binge watching this

3 Likes

Epic! My amazon and Banggood cart is full of these things, but I usually chicken out. Congrats on putting pixies through copper.

1 Like