🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I had a deer jump over the front of my board on one the trails I took you on. Didn’t even have time to brake. What I remember the ost is smelling the deer.

3 Likes

Well…actually i almost killed a chipmunk last week by the beach… I was crusing.and.he decided to try n beat me…he got rolled but I dont think.officially run over… He was stunned for shure for a minute then ran off…mayve a bum leg but who knows lol

1 Like

Only had to deal with stupid squirrels and snakes while riding except this guy once on an early ride.

1 Like

U ever see that video of my crossing a rattle snake.in colorado? I had the go.pro in the headlight and.got fairly close to.it… Wish I had poked it with my long stick (insta360) for some close up action =P

Oh I sure did :rofl:

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/30415/2056?u=will_manners

6 Likes

Seriously! @ahrav you got a build thread for this? I wanna see all the bits!

1 Like

Ehhh… I’ve been saying I’ll make one for like the last 4 boards maybe this is the one…
Throw some specs while we wait:

Redember 44 w/ @Sender stuffs
@eBoosted DS enclsoure
14s9p p42
2 x 100D
4 x 63100 190kV motors
Awd 3ds mini v4 1:2.6
Stretched 155s
Puck
Metr
DavegaX

Dasss it :penguin::doughnut:

EDIT: n 2 heatsinks

8 Likes

God DAMN dude! That’s a lotta juice!

4 Likes

:beverage_box::call_me_hand:
It seemed like the right choice :man_shrugging::penguin:

5 Likes

That’s almost 2 kWh in an enclosure with two Stormcores in it as well… just… DAMN.

Well done.

3 Likes

What charger is that?

2 Likes

Aw built it myself using 7 x12v server supplies and a dpm8920 converter. Cost less than $150 but it’s basically a full tower in size. Makes a great under bench supply though. And depending on how you hookup the fans, it’s quite too.

Just DC isolate the supplies, hook em up in series and boom. Massive PSU.

It’s roughly %80 efficient at my comfortable charging settings. Including the PSU and converter loss.

8 Likes

can we group buy these? haha

I’m waiting for the full review! Off road stress failure testing, disassembly and VESC swap!!

7 Likes

It’s a friends but all of those things may still be on the table, I’ll link his review but that’s not even the craziest thing he had this afternoon

4 Likes

that thing looks sketchy AF, are those caster wheels?

3 Likes

Sort of the back wheels are small but super wide and heavy and it’s a front wheel hub drive.

2 Likes

It handles exactly how you would imagine a Mac book would handle

4 Likes

I bet I’ll crash the macbook if I put wheels on it :joy: