šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

It completely slipped my mind that those were not el paper but chips on boards. How do you keep burning them? Not enough heat dissipation?

the leds are working fine, the buck converters cant hangā€¦ not sureā€¦ i killed 2 of the smaller ones ive used for ages on multiple build running a 36w led headlight, led strip lights under and a low key rear lightā€¦ I guess the cobs pull some shitā€¦ but this bigger drok worked good today to startā€¦ now the new bullshit is my remote is acting fucking weird and has nothing to do with my issues but apparently wants to be a part of the partyā€¦ like weird non connectivity in the streetā€¦ way random

I count 14 wires, so 13S?? I could use some 12S and that size.

1 Like

Kind of looks like a Daly without the case? Daly 10s and 13s are roughly that size. The 12s is bigger for some dumb reason.

According to @kevingraehl (and also winfly) 13S daly doesnā€™t have the balancing circuit. But yeah that one does resemble the daly albeit naked.

Itā€™s a dirty cheap 6-13s BMS without balancing, need to check cell voltages from time to time.

Unfortunately there is no small 12s BMS with balancing available so I try this one for science (no space). According to the diagram B12+ and B13+ of the BMS are connected to B12+ of the battery (for 12s). But if this BMS works or not I donā€™t know yet :man_shrugging:

I think itā€™s best to balance charge the battery first before using this BMS.

2 Likes

Yeah I mean imma guess itā€™s totally useless if it doesnā€™t balance, but have at it and do report you findings always interested to know

1 Like

@ahrav @Skyart

Can I has?

3 Likes

I meann we all know @Skyart gonna sell his in a few days ā€¦

I gotta put em on boards to zoomā€‹:eyes::penguin:

4 Likes

Damn son do they fit your set 4WD SETUP :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

:smirk::smirk::penguin:
Of coursesssss :doughnut: my plan finally coming to fruition

6 Likes

Whatā€™s the specs on the 63100? @torqueboards @ahrav @Skyart :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@torqueboards i donā€™t know shitā€‹:penguin::man_shrugging: I just buy shit

3 Likes

These will probably be pretty beat up when I sell em lol! Not sure, have not ran detection on them yet, but stay tuned, monday/tuesday will be a big day!

2 Likes

Awesome :call_me_hand:

1 Like

send me some, u got my address, i will be waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

5400W 6.11Nm is what Iā€™m being told :eyes:

5 Likes

I have a feeling Iā€™m gonna miss my Samsung phone when I get my new phone. : (

What are you getting?

Being forced to get a iPhone 12 when it comes out.

Parents caught onto my location spoofing on my s9+.

3 Likes